I know they scaled it up but man...

Warzone Firefight is hard incredibly hard, of the 6 games I’ve played, I have won one of them, whether it be the ridiculous amount of enemies, or the practically unkillable wardens. Firefight needs to be scaled back. I don’t want them to make it a cakewalk however, it needs to be difficult, and it is, but some of the tasks are nearly impossible

> 2533274988394857;1:
> Warzone Firefight is hard incredibly hard, of the 6 games I’ve played, I have won one of them, whether it be the ridiculous amount of enemies, or the practically unkillable wardens. Firefight needs to be scaled back.

everyone complained it was to easy now y’all complain its to hard, how about you just get better.

Just spend money for better weapons. Pay. To. Win.

> 2736338880746056;2:
> > 2533274988394857;1:
> > Warzone Firefight is hard incredibly hard, of the 6 games I’ve played, I have won one of them, whether it be the ridiculous amount of enemies, or the practically unkillable wardens. Firefight needs to be scaled back.
>
>
> everyone complained it was to easy now y’all complain its to hard, how about you just get better.

Just get better? Easy for you to say, I never complained it was easy, but now it is way too hard. If I’m blasting the warden with a scorpion, I expect to do a little more than just chip off a small amount of his health.

> 2736338880746056;2:
> > 2533274988394857;1:
> > Warzone Firefight is hard incredibly hard, of the 6 games I’ve played, I have won one of them, whether it be the ridiculous amount of enemies, or the practically unkillable wardens. Firefight needs to be scaled back.
>
>
> everyone complained it was to easy now y’all complain its to hard, how about you just get better.

You know… there is somewhere between “too easy” and “too hard”.

I have to agree, everything has to much health and does to much damage.
They need to scale it down.

You don’t have to spend money, that’s just what bitter losers say to make themselves feel better after getting whooped. There’s literally a thread talking about ‘too much’ free stuff… It’s not hard to get req points or useful reqs if you just play the game.

I’m glad WZFF isn’t a walkthrough. My expecetations have been exceeded, I was worried that 343 might make the mode a cake walk after all the dumb defend the garage threads. Instead we got a great challenging mode that’s a ton of fun. Don’t just write it off as too dofficult, try to figure out what you can do better and keep at it. The challenge is what makes it fun.

Your win percent is going to be less than 20% unless you go into Firefight with a few friends. This is how it should be, in my opinion. A coordinated team can easily win games but playing with randoms is going to suck.

> 2533274886531207;7:
> You don’t have to spend money, that’s just what bitter losers say to make themselves feel better after getting whooped. There’s literally a thread talking about ‘too much’ free stuff… It’s not hard to get req points or useful reqs if you just play the game.
>
> I’m glad WZFF isn’t a walkthrough. My expecetations have been exceeded, I was worried that 343 might make the mode a cake walk after all the dumb defend the garage threads. Instead we got a great challenging mode that’s a ton of fun. Don’t just write it off as too dofficult, try to figure out what you can do better and keep at it. The challenge is what makes it fun.

I’m in the same boat, the Firefight beta had gotten dull for me pretty fast, but so far this new Firefight has got me into it. The enemy difficulty seems just right, with a few outliers as exceptions. It isn’t a total cakewalk and that keeps me interested throughout the game.

This is just like any other aspect of the game. You need to play with a team the has good communication and runs as a unit. Running lone wolf or with random greatly reduces chances of success.

I’ll go with a larger fire team next time, thanks guys.

I disagree it’s great like this, forces everyone to be on their game. Just won my first match, it’s not that hard.You don’t need to pay anything I just got like 6 free packs including 2 gold packs after winning a match.

> 2533274799306209;12:
> I disagree it’s great like this, forces everyone to be on their game. Just won my first match, it’s not that hard.You don’t need to pay anything I just got like 6 free packs including 2 gold packs after winning a match.

You just “got” free packs after winning a game? Any reason what for? lol

Sounds like to me you have to work together on the later bosses. Need to shoot wardens in the back so everyone can’t just rush him from one directions. Need a spread of Scorpions, Mantis, Banshees.

I agree! But I’ve only played a couple of games. If anything I think just get rid of the delayed respawn.

> 2535416734830320;14:
> Sounds like to me you have to work together on the later bosses. Need to shoot wardens in the back so everyone can’t just rush him from one directions. Need a spread of Scorpions, Mantis, Banshees.

It was round 2, and 2 wardens spawned with their army of incineration cannon Knights, and my whole team had just gotten BRs.

The “Kill 50 Soldiers” and “Kill 60 Jackels” challenges are extremely hard (would be much easier if they were round three, so you could ensure everyone having a BR by then) in five minutes. An extra minute alone would help it be at least beatable.

Prometheans spawning INSIDE the building you’re supposed to protect is not very fun. It would be more interesting to protect the building, rather than having enemies spawn all around you inside the building.

> 2736338880746056;2:
> > 2533274988394857;1:
>
>

Obviously 343i has failed to find the proper balance between easy and hard. The beta was too easy, the current version is too hard… there has to be a middle ground between them.

> 2736338880746056;2:
> > 2533274988394857;1:
>
>

There’s this thing called a middle ground. No need to be elitist

Here is a relevant video of the entire team taking a while to take down a single warden, never mind the second one.

Video