I know these are all lies, but...

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

… it does show how easily somebody can post real info. Normally the mods can be commended with their response times - it makes you wonder what the hell is happening today.

Anyways, I think it’s time to take Waypoint off bookmarks for a couple of weeks. This troll has shown how easy it could be for somebody with real spoilers to destroy the game for all of us.

Unpaid vacation, your answer

Because moderators have a life.

And also because I bet all mods are from the US, meaning they are sleeping.

If there was an EU, US and AU mod, this wouldnt happen but k.

If you’re worried about spoilers, then don’t click on the topic title. It’s not like the forums are forcing you to click anything on here. Also, stay away from Google and YouTube and only worry about what 343 posts on their website. I haven’t spoiled myself (lol), and ignoring trolls is easy, too.

> Because moderators have a life.
>
> And also because I bet all mods are from the US, meaning they are sleeping.
>
> <mark>If there was an EU, US and AU mod, this wouldnt happen but k.</mark>

Au contraire, mon frere. There are EU and AU Mods.
I also understand they have their lives to live, but not ONE Mod is on the forums currently?

Its not the mods fault I’m pretty sure the forums were hacked by our troll friend. I am extremely disappointed by many of the community members here who fed the troll and continued to bump the the threads we need to show more strength as a community by ignoring these sorts of things, had we done this he would have simply gone away.

> Because moderators have a life.
>
> And also because I bet all mods are from the US, meaning they are sleeping.
>
> If there was an EU, US and AU mod, this wouldnt happen but k.

Sleeping? It’s midday on the east coast at the moment. You would think at least 1 mod would’ve been about in the past 2 hours. MS go mad about clearing spoilers from all over the internet, but Waypoints own forums are clearly not safe either.

> If you’re worried about spoilers, then don’t click on the topic title. It’s not like the forums are forcing you to click anything on here. Also, stay away from Google and YouTube and only worry about what 343 posts on their website. I haven’t spoiled myself (lol), and ignoring trolls is easy, too.

It still does not negate the fact that spoilers can easily be placed in these forums.
His point of this topic is to raise awareness of the constant danger of a spoiler being released freely.

> If you’re worried about spoilers, then don’t click on the topic title.

The spoilers were the title.

Kind of hard to un-see that.

> If you’re worried about spoilers, then don’t click on the topic title. It’s not like the forums are forcing you to click anything on here. Also, stay away from Google and YouTube and only worry about what 343 posts on their website. I haven’t spoiled myself (lol), and ignoring trolls is easy, too.

Ok, so I am not entirely sure it was the ending but I am pretty sure it was, anyway someone posted up the ending of Halo 4 and put the ending in the thread title in big capitalized letters. That is how I got it spoiled. You can’t avoid that as good as avoiding a troll. Unless that wasn’t the ending? Dear god I hope it wasn’t.

> > If you’re worried about spoilers, then don’t click on the topic title. It’s not like the forums are forcing you to click anything on here. Also, stay away from Google and YouTube and only worry about what 343 posts on their website. I haven’t spoiled myself (lol), and ignoring trolls is easy, too.
>
> It still does not negate the fact that spoilers can easily be placed in these forums.
> His point of this topic is to raise awareness of the constant danger of a spoiler being released freely.

This. :slight_smile:

Of course, I understand that spoilerific thread titles cannot be stopped and are likely to happen from time to time. Normally they are quickly dealt with, but obviously that hasn’t been the case today. People need to be aware that this may happen.

That is what a community manager is for but I have never seen BS angel here on the forums.

That is the one thing the ban has over waypoint

Well, I wasn’t here for that so I sarz, guys :confused: Can we all still have pizza, wings and alcoholic beverages (if 21 years of age or older) at my place later?