I know there is no Beta

But do you think they could release a demo? Maybe the E3 Spartan Ops build or something? I’m not techy, so correct me if I’m wrong, but is it possible that they could do that?

Maybe even the E3 multiplayer build or something. Kind of like the Transformers Fall of Cybertron demo.

They said that they didn’t want or see a need for beta, so no. I don’t think there will be a beta.

I bet that there will be a Halo 4 demo, it’d probably be a Spartan Ops mission or something.

> They said that they didn’t want or see a need for beta, so no. I don’t think there will be a beta.
>
> I bet that there will be a Halo 4 demo, it’d probably be a Spartan Ops mission or something.

That’s exactly what I was saying. I know there is no beta but they should release a Spartan Ops mission or something for a demo.

Later on (2013 possibly), they might release a demo for Halo 4.

> Later on (2013 possibly), they might release a demo for Halo 4.

O God I can’t wait !!!

> Later on (2013 possibly), they might release a demo for Halo 4.

What would be the point in releasing a demo months after the game releases. Halo 4 releases November 6th 2012 so there would be not point in releasing a demo in 2013.

> > Later on (2013 possibly), they might release a demo for Halo 4.
>
> What would be the point in releasing a demo months after the game releases. Halo 4 releases November 6th 2012 so there would be not point in releasing a demo in 2013.

Just like there was no point in releasing a demo of Halo Reach month after release.

The point is to grab more money from people that never played the serie but may download the demo.

The game is nearly out…

>
> What would be the point in releasing a demo months after the game releases. Halo 4 releases November 6th 2012 so there would be not point in releasing a demo in 2013.

A demo is meant for people who don’t know if they want to buy the game yet, they can try out the demo and make up their minds. They’re not gonna give you a demo before a game releases.

> > > Later on (2013 possibly), they might release a demo for Halo 4.
> >
> > What would be the point in releasing a demo months after the game releases. Halo 4 releases November 6th 2012 so there would be not point in releasing a demo in 2013.
>
> A demo is meant for people who don’t know if they want to buy the game yet, they can try out the demo and make up their minds. They’re not gonna give you a demo before a game releases.

Crysis, Mass Effect 3, and Left 4 Dead all had demos released before the game was released.

>

What wouldn’t be the point? It’s a way to let players that don’t have Halo 4 have a taste of the game. If they like it, then they’ll probably buy the full game.