I know it's all rumor, but...

Now, I think I’ve made a name for myself for not complaining about things I don’t know about, but I’m really hoping that the Rumor for the AAs in Halo 4 are just that, a rumor.

For two Reasons. 1, I don’t like AAs, and 2, if We have perks, that’s our unique thing to Halo 4.

So please, no AAs

I don’t really mind perks by the looks of things it seems 343i is confident they would make it balanced.

I don’t want perks, Halo was never about who was clever enough to put the most useful perks in a loadout. That’s not skill, that’s taking advantage of a universally flawed system.

As long as it doesnt affect gameplay dramatically and make a person with higher rank dominate a game, I’m good with it.

In my opinion it is just too early for me to decide what I think will work or not. At the moment I just find it very interesting.

I was mostly talking about Armor Abilities

> I was mostly talking about Armor Abilities

They’re okay, they never affected Halo for me maybe except for jetpack since you can get to multiple areas you normally can’t. If they made the jetpack a brute jump pack style then I think all the AA’s would work fine. People who normally complained about them are either really new to playing video-games, or honestly ADHD kids.

> As long as it doesnt affect gameplay dramatically and make a person with higher rank dominate a game, I’m good with it.

So if this is your main use (to affect dramaticaly the gameplay), you want it not, then why have it anyway?

I’m surprised with the hopes of some with the new resources, so it does not work properly, rather than not want it there from the beginning. Isn’t it better for the reputation of the game not to have broken features?