I know I'm a yoinkhole...

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts or promote cheating/griefing.</mark>

I’ve been through nine random team doubles matches and lost terribly. This is by my teammates choice. Upon match start I make it very clear, plug in your microphone or I will guarantee we lose.
I’ve never laughed so hard in my life! Why won’t you people plug in during the most intimate of matches?!
I would gladly stop peppering you with auto rifle rounds if you only interact with a random teammate for one game!
Instead you choose to hurt your rep and lose!?
No insults can do need harm. This social experiment just blew my mind.
Who wants to play doubles, really? You talk, we win.

I got plat 3 winning 8 o7t of 10 games in doubles. Good players always win

How is that a social experiment? You’re just a huge -Yoinking!- tool.

> 2533274923820706;1:
> I’ve been through nine random team doubles matches and lost terribly. This is by my teammates choice. Upon match start I make it very clear, plug in your microphone or I will guarantee we lose.
>
> I’ve never laughed so hard in my life! Why won’t you people plug in during the most intimate of matches?!
>
> I would gladly stop peppering you with auto rifle rounds if you only interact with a random teammate for one game!
>
> Instead you choose to hurt your rep and lose!?
>
> No insults can do need harm. This social experiment just blew my mind.
>
> Who wants to play doubles, really? You talk, we win.

Or you could just play the game with people you know and not be a team killing twerp. If people don’t want to talk, then they don’t have to, period. It doesn’t give you the right to pepper them when assault rounds and guarantee their (and your) loss.

I hope you stop doing this because it’s in bad taste and is poor sportsmanship. If you don’t stop…, then I hope you are banned, because you will have definitely earned it.

You know why I don’t want to use my mic? It’s because I don’t want to talk to a-holes like you. If I got paired up with you, I would quit just that one time. No ban for me and no need to deal with you.

Hahaha okay, seriously… I’m sorry guys. This thing was in poor taste. But it’s also proving that negative posts gain more attention. I’m a disgruntled customer.

And try to stick together in doubles instead of running face first into a plasma grenade. Even we wanted to play together, it wouldn’t work out because 343 can’t get servers right.

> 2533274923820706;6:
> Hahaha okay, seriously… I’m sorry guys. This thing was in poor taste. But it’s also proving that negative posts gain more attention. I’m a disgruntled customer.
>
> And try to stick together in doubles instead of running face first into a plasma grenade. Even we wanted to play together, it wouldn’t work out because 343 can’t get servers right.

So stick with your teammate. Just because they don’t follow you doesn’t mean you can’t make an honest attempt to follow them.