I know I'll get flamed but oh well

Ok so here I go. I have played Halo since the beginning, LAN parties with my friends and stuff. I love Halo, it is my favorite game series of all time and it drives me to be a developer (what im going to school for). I have played Reach since day 1 and I will say with all honesty, I love it. There is no other first person shooter for consoles I would play except Halo. Sometimes the AA get on my nerves, but honestly I don’t find the need to cry and complain about them. They are an experiment to keep up with -Yoink- of Doody and it just didn’t work. I have faith that they will be either improved or adjusted as not only Reach’s life goes on, but Halo 4’s as well. The same goes for bloom, just another experiment. Depending on the ease in which to either remove them or not decides their fate. Obviously it is not that easy or dont you think they would of done it? Wait, they did in the “classic slayer” playlist which no one plays.

Another thing I like is the Arena. I think it is leaps and bounds ahead of not only CoD’s “ranking system” but also better then H2 and H3’s systems. I think Arena’s is a little bit more in depth and personally, every game I have played recently has been the closest, most competitve games I have ever played in Halo besides Gamebattles games. These are my thoughts, and I know there will be tons of you who will give me -Yoink- for my opinion and I welcome it. But i really feel that all of our feedback will make either Reach better or Halo 4 better. Just be hopeful and supportive. Long live Halo

Arena only proves how good you are in arena. Therefore it fails as a skill tracker. AA’s were a disgrace and broke gameplay. Bloom is a good idea on paper, but horribly implemented. Also bloom IS in the classic playlist. That’s why nobody plays it.

> Ok so here I go. I have played Halo since the beginning, LAN parties with my friends and stuff. I love Halo, it is my favorite game series of all time and it drives me to be a developer (what im going to school for). I have played Reach since day 1 and I will say with all honesty, I love it. There is no other first person shooter for consoles I would play except Halo. Sometimes the AA get on my nerves, but honestly I don’t find the need to cry and complain about them. They are an experiment to keep up with Yoink! of Doody and it just didn’t work. I have faith that they will be either improved or adjusted as not only Reach’s life goes on, but Halo 4’s as well. The same goes for bloom, just another experiment. Depending on the ease in which to either remove them or not decides their fate. Obviously it is not that easy or dont you think they would of done it? Wait, they did in the “classic slayer” playlist which no one plays.
>
> Another thing I like is the Arena. I think it is leaps and bounds ahead of not only CoD’s “ranking system” but also better then H2 and H3’s systems. I think Arena’s is a little bit more in depth and personally, every game I have played recently has been the closest, most competitve games I have ever played in Halo besides Gamebattles games. These are my thoughts, and I know there will be tons of you who will give me Yoink! for my opinion and I welcome it. But i really feel that all of our feedback will make either Reach better or Halo 4 better. Just be hopeful and supportive. Long live Halo

I fully disagree with ‘they did it to compete with Call of…’

They did it for a change, they thought it would be a good idea but most seen it as a failure.

> Ok so here I go. I have played Halo since the beginning, LAN parties with my friends and stuff. I love Halo, it is my favorite game series of all time and it drives me to be a developer (what im going to school for). I have played Reach since day 1 and I will say with all honesty, I love it. There is no other first person shooter for consoles I would play except Halo. Sometimes the AA get on my nerves, but honestly I don’t find the need to cry and complain about them. They are an experiment to keep up with Yoink! of Doody and it just didn’t work. I have faith that they will be either improved or adjusted as not only Reach’s life goes on, but Halo 4’s as well. The same goes for bloom, just another experiment. Depending on the ease in which to either remove them or not decides their fate. Obviously it is not that easy or dont you think they would of done it? Wait, they did in the “classic slayer” playlist which no one plays.
>
> Another thing I like is the Arena. I think it is leaps and bounds ahead of not only CoD’s “ranking system” but also better then H2 and H3’s systems. I think Arena’s is a little bit more in depth and personally, every game I have played recently has been the closest, most competitve games I have ever played in Halo besides Gamebattles games. These are my thoughts, and I know there will be tons of you who will give me Yoink! for my opinion and I welcome it. But i really feel that all of our feedback will make either Reach better or Halo 4 better. Just be hopeful and supportive. Long live Halo

As a fellow halo fan I say this.

1. AAs were cool but they were over implemented from day one. A few playlists are cool but when peopel play halo they expect a few things just like when you go to mcdonalds you expect burgers to be there. In halo many expect even spawns and to be able to shoot straight as the basics. In reach the changes were cool but form day one there should have been atleast one playlist of REAL HALO. Instead there was no bloomless, bleedthrough, non AA playlist and to this day there still isnt.

I excel at AA use but i find many flaws in it and wish i could play a genuine classic playlist.

1. Arena really is great but ranks and percents should be visible in all playlists not just the single arena slayer playlist. As it is now you need to dig into 5 menus just to get to arena ranks. This digging and lack of visibility in all playlists makes it not even worth it to get ranks since you cant show it off and be proud.

you know what no matter how people may flame you for loving reach this much i think the fact remains that even if it is not the communitys favorite in the franchise, it is still an extremely well made game. one that bungie was very proud to have completed and been a part of. i think reach being your influence in wanting to be part of game development is very logical and awesome.

> Arena only proves how good you are in arena. Therefore it fails as a skill tracker. AA’s were a disgrace and broke gameplay. Bloom is a good idea on paper, but horribly implemented. Also bloom IS in the classic playlist. That’s why nobody plays it.

yeh they need to add snipers, swat, dubs, and objective, and dare i say it BTB

> Arena only proves how good you are in arena. Therefore it fails as a skill tracker. AA’s were a disgrace and broke gameplay. Bloom is a good idea on paper, but horribly implemented. Also bloom IS in the classic playlist. That’s why nobody plays it.

This. Slowing kill times while adding AAs, stronger grenades, no bleed through, and easier to use power weapons turned Reach into an unbalanced mess.