I Know How To Make Halo 4 Beat Call of Duty10

Kill streaks. Halo is just missing kill streaks. That’s what will put it over the top. Call in a Scarab in the middle of a battle. A mac cannon. Maybe the flood. A bunch of drones.

I’m sending in my application to 343i right now. Wish me luck.

Oh and don’t worry guys. It’ll still feel like Halo. and don’t worry about balance. I’ll in house beta test it, it’ll be fine.

Yeah…good luck with that.

> Yeah…good luck with that.

inb4flamefest

Well we already have Care packages.

iseewhatudidthere

> Yeah…good luck with that.

If that doesn’t work, surely this will.

343 doesn’t care what what the halo community thinks, so there’s really nothing we can do. UNLESS

What we need to do is become CoD fans, and urge those developers to change the CoD formula to replicate classic halo, then 343 will obviously follow suit because apparently thats the only thing they can do.

halo 4 is already cod. ordnance = killstreaks

> > Yeah…good luck with that.
>
> If that doesn’t work, surely this will.
>
> 343 doesn’t care what what the halo community thinks, so there’s really nothing we can do. UNLESS
>
> What we need to do is become CoD fans, and urge those developers to change the CoD formula to replicate classic halo, then 343 will obviously follow suit because apparently thats the only thing they can do.

Lol this is exactly what I’ve been thinking, they’ll most likely do whatever CoD does, I mean the ironic thing is 343 even used an in game score system similar to CoD’s, but Blackops2 went back to the original “75 kill” system instead of “750 points” So 343 failed at copying them there right?

10/10 thread I love it.

Though it’s already COD anyway.

yeh, but then it would become CoD. and no one wants that -Yoink-.

> yeh, but then it would become CoD. and no one wants that Yoink!.

It’s already 75% of the way there

Yeah! And after 25 kills a player should get to use This weapon!!!..