I Know How To Fix Halo 4!

Let’s get rid of Load outs and gameplay affecting “Enhancements”!

It makes the game more balanced and doesn’t give advantages to long time players.

Who’s with me?

rolls eyes
Let me know where you bought your time machine. How else would you know halo 4 is broken and needs “fixing”.

> rolls eyes
> Let me know where you bought your time machine. How else would you know halo 4 is broken and needs “fixing”.

So you’re telling me that what I said doesn’t improve balance and give equal chances to new players?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Oh god that is so stupid …

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You are a -Yoinking!- r3tard, yeah, I am flaming you, go ahead mods, ban me again, well worth it.

> rolls eyes
> Let me know where you bought your time machine. How else would you know halo 4 is broken and needs “fixing”.

no kidding it doesnt need fixing cuz we dont even know if its broken yet

Halo 4’s not out yet, so you don’t even know if it needs fixing. If it is unbalanced, it can be fixed through title and playlist updates. I’d also imagine that 343i would be running a “classic” playlist like they are with Reach, so if you don’t like the new stuff you can just go there.

> > rolls eyes
> > Let me know where you bought your time machine. How else would you know halo 4 is broken and needs “fixing”.
>
> So you’re telling me that what I said doesn’t improve balance and give equal chances to new players?

Well he has a point.

The title should have been…

What Halo 4 Multiplayer should be like?” or something like that.

Again we have yet to even see 3 minutes of gameplay and here is a thread saying “i know how to fix halo 4” sigh

> Let’s get rid of Load outs and gameplay affecting “Enhancements”!
>
> It makes the game more balanced and doesn’t give advantages to long time players.
>
> Who’s with me?

?

> Halo 4’s not out yet, so you don’t even know if it needs fixing. If it is unbalanced, it can be fixed through title and playlist updates. I’d also imagine that 343i would be running a “classic” playlist like they are with Reach, so if you don’t like the new stuff you can just go there.

The “classic” or (balanced) playlist wasn’t released till later in Halo:Reach. You want to have to wait months before the game is balanced?

EDIT: This was a joke thread, but with a -Yoink- ton of truth in it.

> > Halo 4’s not out yet, so you don’t even know if it needs fixing. If it is unbalanced, it can be fixed through title and playlist updates. I’d also imagine that 343i would be running a “classic” playlist like they are with Reach, so if you don’t like the new stuff you can just go there.
>
> The “classic” or (balanced) playlist wasn’t released till later in Halo:Reach. You want to have to wait months before the game is balanced?
>
> EDIT: This was a joke thread, but with a Yoink! ton of truth in it.

Was released late in reach.
Prediction: WIll be released late in halo 4. Stupid.

Sprint failed in reach: Sprint fails in halo 4. Stupid

Loadouts failed in reach: Loadouts will fail in halo 4. Stupid

Your not psychic. Stop making these stupid damn predictions.

Haven’t you made this thread, like, 10 times already? Just stop it. It’s old. It’s boring. I, the self-proclaimed representative of the lurking community sincerely asks you, and all forum goers, to make threads about more interesting, more ambitious topics pertaining to Halo 4.

> > > Halo 4’s not out yet, so you don’t even know if it needs fixing. If it is unbalanced, it can be fixed through title and playlist updates. I’d also imagine that 343i would be running a “classic” playlist like they are with Reach, so if you don’t like the new stuff you can just go there.
> >
> > The “classic” or (balanced) playlist wasn’t released till later in Halo:Reach. You want to have to wait months before the game is balanced?
> >
> > EDIT: This was a joke thread, but with a Yoink! ton of truth in it.
>
> Was released late in reach.
> Prediction: WIll be released late in halo 4. Stupid.
>
> Sprint failed in reach: Sprint fails in halo 4.

So I’m confined to one playlist where none of my friends want to play, just because I like balanced gameplay. Shouldn’t the objective of a game developer to make a game the best they can? Not just make the game unbalanced to attract new players?

> Haven’t you made this thread, like, 10 times already? Just stop it. It’s old. It’s boring. I, the self-proclaimed representative of the lurking community sincerely asks you, and all forum goers, to make threads about more interesting, <mark>more ambitious topics pertaining to Halo 4.</mark>

More ambitious? I’d like Halo 4 to be balanced, mind you. It’s just becoming what Halo has never been about. It’s giving advantages to longer time players, and giving less of a chance to new ones.

I know how to fix Halo 4! Let 343 do their own thing! Oh wait…

> I know how to fix Halo 4! Let 343 do their own thing! Oh wait…

Let 343 ruin the Halo name? Hmm…not my style.

I know how to fix reach too. just stop playing and go back to halo 3. it’s easy.

> > I know how to fix Halo 4! Let 343 do their own thing! Oh wait…
>
> Let 343 ruin the Halo name? Hmm…not my style.

Wow, you seem to know so much about halo and how to keep it from going downhill, why don’t you make your own?

> > Halo 4’s not out yet, so you don’t even know if it needs fixing. If it is unbalanced, it can be fixed through title and playlist updates. I’d also imagine that 343i would be running a “classic” playlist like they are with Reach, so if you don’t like the new stuff you can just go there.
>
> The “classic” or (balanced) playlist wasn’t released till later in Halo:Reach. You want to have to wait months before the game is balanced?
>
> EDIT: This was a joke thread, but with a Yoink! ton of truth in it.

I am 99% sure that a classic playlist will be available to us from the start. One of the first things that 343i did when they took over Halo Reach was work on a patch that enabled them to remove bloom for the classic playlists.

Wait, Halo was is broken? When did this never happen?