I know how Halo 6 will begin.

Today, we’ll be predicting the introduction of Halo 6. NOW HOLD YOUR HORSES, don’t exit this thread just yet, my prediction is based off a concrete pattern found in the Halo main series. All the Halo games in the main series share a distinct formula. Now I’m going to compare the intros for you guys so that you can see the pattern

• Halo Combat Evolved: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving the Pillar of Autumn, and crash landing onto Halo - Halo 2: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving Cairo station and crash landing in New Mombasa (after the Scarab shoots down the Pelican he’s inside of) - Halo 3: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving the Forerunner ‘Dreadnought’ and crash landing into an east African jungle (the Dreadnought was the big triangle-shaped Forerunner ship that was powering High Charity, and that the Prophet of Truth used to escape from the flood) Note: Halo 3 ODST’s introduction followed a similar pattern, leaving the ODST quarters and crashing into New Mombasa - Halo 4: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn and crash landing on Requiem - Halo 5: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving his Pelican and crashing through an observation deck window on the UNSC Argent Moon Note: Locke’s introduction also follows a similar pattern, jumping out of his Pelican and crash landing onto KamchatkaSo, by this logic, I can imagine that Halo 6 will begin with Master Chief, leaving some kind of ship, and crashing through or into SOMETHING. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

Even then, how would that miniscule detail matter?

We all know chief didn’t pass his pilot test and hence has to crash into everything.

Chief wakes up on the Forward until Dawn as it was all a dream. Cortana stands over him and say’s “hey chief, i missed you”.

> 2533275033043318;1:
> Today, we’ll be predicting the introduction of Halo 6. NOW HOLD YOUR HORSES, don’t exit this thread just yet, my prediction is based off a concrete pattern found in the Halo main series. All the Halo games in the main series share a distinct formula. Now I’m going to compare the intros for you guys so that you can see the pattern
>
> - Halo Combat Evolved: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving the Pillar of Autumn, and crash landing onto Halo
> - Halo 2: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving Cairo station and crash landing in New Mombasa (after the Scarab shoots down the Pelican he’s inside of)
> - Halo 3: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving the Forerunner ‘Dreadnought’ and crash landing into an east African jungle (the Dreadnought was the big triangle-shaped Forerunner ship that was powering High Charity, and that the Prophet of Truth used to escape from the flood) Note: Halo 3 ODST’s introduction followed a similar pattern, leaving the ODST quarters and crashing into New Mombasa
> - Halo 4: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn and crash landing on Requiem
> - Halo 5: The introduction involves the Master Chief leaving his Pelican and crashing through an observation deck window on the UNSC Argent Moon Note: Locke’s introduction also follows a similar pattern, jumping out of his Pelican and crash landing onto Kamchatka
> So, by this logic, I can imagine that Halo 6 will begin with Master Chief, leaving some kind of ship, and crashing through or into SOMETHING. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

Your forgetting the bigger picture OP… doesn’t all Halo’s begin with “Dun dun dun dah… Dun dun dun dah…” Halo Theme lmao

> 2533274809754156;3:
> We all know chief didn’t pass his pilot test and hence has to crash into everything.

Hey now. For a brick he flies pretty good.

The first level opens up looking at a Memories of Genesis DLC billboard on some random planet. Camera zooms out and Chief crash lands through it.

Nah OP, here is the real beginning of Halo 6:

> Halo 6 requires an update

Nah my buddy at 343 told me they were planning on starting with tea. They are finally going to reveal what the Master Chief’s favorite biscuit is!

Holy! I didn’t even notice that

That does seem to be a trend in the series. I like it xD

Chiefs always been a billy badass

Worth noting that about halfway through the Halo Reach campaign, Noble Six…crash lands onto Reach from orbit.

> 2533274942922163;13:
> Worth noting that about halfway through the Halo Reach campaign, Noble Six…crash lands onto Reach from orbit.

I am the real Lynx.

That’s funny because you’re probably right.

> 2533274891802271;2:
> Even then, how would that miniscule detail matter?

It means that we’ll be jumping straight into hell.

Hehehehhhhh… I was RIGHT

> 2533275033043318;17:
> Hehehehhhhh… I was RIGHT

Please don’t revive old topics thanks