I keep getting killed by ___, it needs a nerf

That is the mindset of most of the community these days. Has it ever come across their minds that the people beating them might actually be very skilled with the weapon they’re using?

Honestly everyone has a weapon that suits them the most, if you can’t win against a particular weapon or any weapons, you might want to consider switching to a different primary or sharpening your skills.

Weapons seem pretty balanced to me. I’m trash with an AR and I get owned by BR and DMR users when I try to use it at it’s effective range, but I don’t think the BR or DMR needs a nerf.

Is it so hard to admit that people are just good at what they use?

Remember, there is always someone bigger, better, and stronger than you.

Well I’m pretty good with the DMR, which has been said that it needs a nerf, and I need to agree. It does need one. I’m not biased to any one gun either. I’ve had a sufficient amount of time to use and become proficient with all primaries and I have to say. The DMR is a little unbalanced compared to the other primaries.

The issue with the DMR is that it is more effective than all the “close-mid range” precision weapons while in their comfort zone. I stopped using the Battle Rifle and Carbine because they can’t compete with the DMR if the person is even remotely good at aiming. I can miss shots with my DMR and still kill Battle Rifle users with ease. The aim assist in this game does almost all the work for you.

Solution:
Buff BR to a 4SK w/ reduced rate of fire.
Buff Carbine to a 6SK w/ reduced rate of fire.

No, it’s more like “I keep getting killed by x, I keep getting kills with x, everyone is using x, x makes y redundant, it needs a nerf”

The DMR is the only weapon that I would say needs a nerf really. Simply because it makes almost every other starting rifle obsolete, not to mention it’s insane range. If the range was toned down to the same as the BR’s (Yes I realise the DMR is supposed to be a long-range weapon but it reduces matches to camping snipe-fests at the minute) then it would be fine.

Or the range could be toned down to literally just over the BRs effective range, and bloom was increased then that would be fine as well. It’s bullet magnetism as of right now means the current bloom has no effect.

bolt shot needs to be removed from starting load outs. its a power weapon ffs. 1sk. plus i get killed by reach dmr prods most. but my br still destroys them most of the time

> bolt shot needs to be removed from starting load outs. its a power weapon ffs. 1sk. plus i get killed by reach dmr prods most. but my br still destroys them most of the time

There are easier ways to fix the Boltshot then to completely remove it from loadouts, geez.

As for this thing where people want things nerfed and what not, sure, some things could use a few tweaks to give more balance to the multiplayer experience. But honestly, people need to accept that they’re going to get killed with certain weapons more than others, and that there’s always a player better than you with a certain weapon. Move on and quit whining, because whining won’t help you die less.

I’m just imagining it now, 343 nerfs the DMR and everyone that likes the DMR the way it is, will come on the forums whining that the DMR is useless and that the BR is too over powering and it’s turned into cqc who shoots first fests. Blah blah blah.

Do any of you see a pattern here?