I just wish "they"' would see...

If you are just getting halo please take the time to read this. There are some people on these forums that will throw out false information on you. People don’t realize 343 has been responding to their comments and a lot of people are receiving wrong information. It’s spreading like a virus and Im just trying to shed some light on many negative issues. New players, it will be difficult to learn at first but I promise it is worth it.

Everything i I have found out is from 343, Microsoft, or many hours spent playing this game. I have put a lot of time into it, I’m not someone who played for a week and came on here acting like they knew what they were talking about. I play with skilled players who are very competitive. I can honestly say I’ve done the research and can prove it.

Radar- let me go ahead and say, don’t rely on it. It’s basically showing you when someone is about to kill you.
The weapon balance is perfect. The noob combo is even balanced. It’s good enough to were you can get kills but you can’t go around the map and dominate. All the guns have a purpose and serve that purpose, IF THEY ARE USED CORRECTLY. I was going to create a list of each gun and when to use it but I figured people could figure that out themselves.
This game requires knowledge of how to play and move around the map. Each map is played differently. You have to be able to adjust your playing style to do well on them.
One of the reasons why 343 has decided to slowly put out new information is to make sure all game play is well balanced and make sure there was no bugs. This is why they kept a small number of maps and playlist. 343 has officially come out and said they will be releasing more maps, more playlists, and more social playlists at that. It takes a long time to create these maps with the detail they put into them. I promise you they put a lot of thought into them as well. To the common player I’m sure they don’t look like much, but I promise there is a lot you’re missing. The best way I can tell you to learn is watch some of the pros and how they move around the map. This is not a basic halo were you run around and shoot. This game requires a lot thought and insight. I think this is why some people completely hate this game. this game does require skill.
There were some issues at the beginning for some people such as spawns and turning slowly with certain guns. 343 responded quickly and changed what they could. If you’re getting spawn killed the team you’re playing on is not very good and most likely the team you’re playing knows what they’re doing. The best advice I can give for this is use your mics. These are 4v4 plus matches. They were made to be played with teamwork.
No split screen, why? Regardless if people think the campaign is garbage (matter of opinion) 343 came out and said the reasoning. Which is, they wanted to create a larger and longer campaign than any halo. Which they did, split screen takes up A LOT of room in the game so they made the decision to go without it. Plus with this being 2015 I’m sure they thought most people have their own Xbox and TV, plus we have a new invention to where you can play online with anyone in the world, cool I know. Now for warzone, it’s a new concept that I enjoy. Not something I play everyday but I dabble here and there. As far as the micro transactions go, well it’s your money do what you want. Buying them will not make you better than anyone else, you’re just unlocking things before other people. If you think it’s unfair to in warzone, well the created the whole certain things cost certain req points which stops people from spamming op weapons. If you don’t have anything unlocked then buy them or put the time in to get them. I’ve not bought a single one and Warzone has always been a fair fight for me. The best way to unlock everything without dumping money in to it, buy bronze packs first, unlock all common, then sliver, and so on. This is by far the best way to Get everything out of your req points. What people don’t understand is how much the people at 343 enjoy the game of halo. Most of them if not all play this game. They’re not trying to create a game that will try to ruin halo or a half -Yoink- game that they don’t care about. 343 has come out and said why they’re doing the things they do. As far as sprinting and all of the abilities, they’re great, they work perfect in the game. The hard part is figuring out when to use them and when not to use them. All the new abilities have sped up game speed and this has been intimidating for some. If everything is done correctly nothing is over powered. The thing I love the most is the pistol. This is the pistol I have been waiting for since the first halo. The halos before this have either made it way to powerful or made it to were it was the first thing I dropped. Before people flip out I would like to say I have experience playing this game and the record to prove it. I’ve been in many fights with every gun vs pretty much every gun. I’ve watched the pros play and I keep up with 343 and what they say to the public.

Side note: Microsoft does not release any information on sales or population of a game. If you hear people talk about population or “the worst” sales in halo history they are getting their information from invalid sources. Actually Microsoft released one bit of information and that was halo 5 generated 400 million the first week in sales. Which made it the most ever in halo history. This is the only thing Microsoft has said about the sales. The one source I know many people quote is some VGC gaming doucher who ESTIMATES the total of copies sold. His crazy formulas are made by asking people who bought the game, and seeing what some stores sold. Even if he is close he doesn’t take into consideration copies dl. For population, people get their information from the XB LIVE top 10 most POPULAR game list. This is not even remotely close to the population currently playing. Again, Microsoft does not release this information but they did throw out some numbers as to time spent playing the first week.

Edit: this game is -Yoinking!- awesome, the weapons are all balanced, and there will be more maps and playlist to come. If people have any rebuttles to what I have said I would ask that you cite the source you got it from. I will go and read it and we can go from there. I’m not responding to uniformed people with false information that think they know what they’re talkining about. Most things I’ve said are not my opinion. They are facts coming from game creators and the big boys Microsoft. If you want any more information on other topics I will be happy to discuss with you. One more topic I’ve seen a lot, the HCS. regardless of where the money is coming from its money that they’ve made from this game. It’s 343s money to do what they please with it. From first week sales 2 million is change to them. They say it’s from micro transactions but technically it’s from money in their pocket. If you disagree with micro transactions then don’t buy them. Simple as that.

Paragraphs bro.
Paragraphs…
We have helpful things for making paragraphs.

• Lists - Bold
  • Other lists!Also, TL;DR

Tl:dr

Why a new post?

> 2533274829458390;1:
> Side note: Microsoft does not release any information on sales or population of a game. If you hear people talk about population or “the worst” sales in halo history they are getting their information from invalid sources. Actually Microsoft released one bit of information and that was halo 5 generated 400 million the first week in sales. Which made it the most ever in halo history. This is the only thing Microsoft has said about the sales. The one source I know many people quote is some VGC gaming doucher who ESTIMATES the total of copies sold. His crazy formulas are made by asking people who bought the game, and seeing what some stores sold. Even if he is close he doesn’t take into consideration copies dl. For population, people get their information from the XB LIVE top 10 most POPULAR game list. This is not even remotely close to the population currently playing. Again, Microsoft does not release this information but they did throw out some numbers as to time spent playing the first week.

400 million from sources other than the game. this includes controllers etc.

And most popular is the most populated. By those standards, Halo 5 is right down there with Reach and H4 for having an extremely fast decline in population. That decline was much quicker than H2 and H3.

This is a great post but ppllleeaaassee add paragraphs and bolded headers for those paragraphs. And if you are posting for new players (or in general) add a tl:dr (do long, didn’t read) section at the end that sums it up

Too much to counter argue with one post so I’ll pick just one.

“split screen is gone to create the largest, longest Halo, which 343i have done”

Reviews and actually playing the game confirm this is actually the shortest Halo game, and has smaller levels than Halo 3.