I just thought about something!

We all know Warzone is a new and massive multiplayer mode coming to Halo 5. With recent news however, some people feel disappointed that there isn’t any Forge or Customs option for the mode. This disappointed me too at first, but the I thought: "If the maps are built specifically for Warzone the that means what ever they add to it doesn’t have to effect the rest of the game, that means future DLC could incorporate new weapons, vehicles, enemies(like Brutes, Drones or even Flood) as well as new REQ packs that can only be earned when playing on those maps. This I feel could help keep the mode fresh and having weapons and vehicle exclusive to Warzone could be a incentive for players to come back again and again.

I hope they add brutes to the game. It would add all sorts of new weaponry and vehicles. However, I haven’t paid too much attention to the lore, so I’m not sure what happened to the brutes after halo 3 and if that has anything to do with there being no brutes in halo 4.

> 2535466387262991;2:
> I hope they add brutes to the game. It would add all sorts of new weaponry and vehicles. However, I haven’t paid too much attention to the lore, so I’m not sure what happened to the brutes after halo 3 and if that has anything to do with there being no brutes in halo 4.

I do too wonder what happened to the Brutes…

There was a Brute leader in the peace talks in Escalation. Maybe they’ve made peace with the humans?

new races as DLC seems doubtful but would be nice.