I just Solved the Problems with the New Trailer

I made a post one this before but again but the covenant is a splinter group and one that’s being beaten by the arbiter meaning lack of resources, training potentially if it’s that bad, and morale. The covenant because of this just isn’t a true threat. And Spartan’s being OP they could already do these things in the books not to mention that chief fell from orbit and lived I think sliding down a mountain running and gunning is a very small feat compared to that!

Also the final thing that will solve all criticism towards Halo 5’s campaign being to easy I think you’ll like this. SWITCH THE DIFFICULTY TO LEGENDARY FOR GOD’S SAKE I THINK IT WILL BE A CHALLENGE THEN. (side note sorry for the condescension but come on guys you forgot that)

I don’t think that’s the way to look at it…

They had plenty of resources… i think that was rather obvious, They’re already trained… there elites…, as for moral… their elites… and religious fanatics.

If for whatever reason people are saying that trailer is indication that the difficultly will be… low… for whatever reason… is extremely stupid.

> 2533274925892496;2:
> I don’t think that’s the way to look at it…
>
> They had plenty of resources… i think that was rather obvious, They’re already trained… there elites…, as for moral… their elites… and religious fanatics.
>
> If for whatever reason people are saying that trailer is indication that the difficultly will be… low… for whatever reason… is extremely stupid.

I meant training for new soldiers. And yes surprisingly people think the cutscene reflects game play I think some people may have enjoyed their days of Halo 4 rants too much. But honestly I think it’s only a few out of many that are just making themselves very well heard cause for the most part it looks like the community enjoyed the trailer a lot can’t stress how much defense it gets in response to criticism.

> 2533274925892496;2:
> I don’t think that’s the way to look at it…
>
> They had plenty of resources… i think that was rather obvious, They’re already trained… there elites…, as for moral… their elites… and religious fanatics.

Josh Holmes himself said that Elite are starting to question wether Jul is a good leader and that they are starting to lose morale.

> 2533274826066683;4:
> > 2533274925892496;2:
> > I don’t think that’s the way to look at it…
> >
> > They had plenty of resources… i think that was rather obvious, They’re already trained… there elites…, as for moral… their elites… and religious fanatics.
>
>
> Josh Holmes himself said that Elite are starting to question wether Jul is a good leader and that they are starting to lose morale.

Well when you hate humanity but your leader is working with one I’m sure you would start questioning things.

> 2533274826066683;4:
> > 2533274925892496;2:
> > I don’t think that’s the way to look at it…
> >
> > They had plenty of resources… i think that was rather obvious, They’re already trained… there elites…, as for moral… their elites… and religious fanatics.
>
>
> Josh Holmes himself said that Elite are starting to question wether Jul is a good leader and that they are starting to lose morale.

This won’t affect their combat abilities in the trailer…

1. there was no actual problem with the trailer. People are complaining to complain.

2. They would still be formidable opponents to fire team osiris. The reason they look “op” is because of the situation.
    The spartans dropped behind enemy lines to have the element of surprise. All of the spartans for the most part used incompacitating shots. A majority of said enemies were not killed. only wounded. Lastly these covies were already in the middle of fighting prometheans.

All that happened is osiris used the situation to their advantage and used their training to push through easily.

> 2535422112705145;7:
> 1) there was no actual problem with the trailer. People are complaining to complain.
>
> 2) They would still be formidable opponents to fire team osiris. The reason they look “op” is because of the situation.
> The spartans dropped behind enemy lines to have the element of surprise. All of the spartans for the most part used incompacitating shots. A majority of said enemies were not killed. only wounded. Lastly these covies were already in the middle of fighting prometheans.
>
> All that happened is osiris used the situation to their advantage and used their training to push through easily.

I know there was no problems but I think it’s a good idea to shoot down hater comments before they start flame wars everywhere. Trust me if you go to Destiny forums who will find a very dark place, I don’t want Halo being like…like that.