I just rage quit a game...

Not because of the enemy team but because of my one “teammate” I got my ghost ultra and he just started to follow me around and kept trying to get himself killed. Then he kept spartan charging me to flip my ghost ultra which then he got it becuz enemy ghost splattered me. So I just rage quit the game. Rip ghost ultra card

Starting to remember the bad days of halo3/reach when people betrayed you for the power weapon or they got salty that you got the tank.

So basically someone got the best of you.

Someone jumped in front of my ghost as I was driving. It was an accident that I killed them but they booted me after a 20 minute game of warzone. I wanted to reach through their TV and slap them for not forgiving me. I guess they got the best of me too.

I would boost away or betray that -Yoink-

That sucks. Had a similar issue once but got lucky and the other team killed the guy bothering me. Alway annoying when one person trys to ruin the fun for others.

That bites man. I’m never in favor of quitting, but I could see how that would be tough to finish.

> 2533274882102022;2:
> So basically someone got the best of you.
>
> Someone jumped in front of my ghost as I was driving. It was an accident that I killed them but they booted me after a 20 minute game of warzone. I wanted to reach through their TV and slap them for not forgiving me. I guess they got the best of me too.

What do you mean booted? I thought you couldn’t get betrayal booted from warzone? I’ve accidentally crushed people with my ghost too many times during match to NOT be booted, I figured it was turned off

> 2533274807881644;6:
> > 2533274882102022;2:
> > So basically someone got the best of you.
> >
> > Someone jumped in front of my ghost as I was driving. It was an accident that I killed them but they booted me after a 20 minute game of warzone. I wanted to reach through their TV and slap them for not forgiving me. I guess they got the best of me too.
>
>
> What do you mean booted? I thought you couldn’t get betrayal booted from warzone? I’ve accidentally crushed people with my ghost too many times during match to NOT be booted, I figured it was turned off

Really? I have had the option of forgiving or booting someone from warzone twice. I think the developers could have avoided this by making it to where vehicles cannot hurt teammates in the same way where friendly fire has no affect. Maybe it needs to happen more than once during a game I really do not know.

I’ve never quit. Only been disconnected.

> 2533274843260367;1:
> Not because of the enemy team but because of my one “teammate” I got my ghost ultra and he just started to follow me around and kept trying to get himself killed. Then he kept spartan charging me to flip my ghost ultra which then he got it becuz enemy ghost splattered me. So I just rage quit the game. Rip ghost ultra card
>
> Starting to remember the bad days of halo3/reach when people betrayed you for the power weapon or they got salty that you got the tank.

I actually just made a thread addressing this but one of the admins immediately blocked it because he said it was a rant and not a discussion. But i know what you mean. There is a ridiculously depressing amount of trolls and -Yoink- talkers. Like im not kidding. I’m actually depressed

> 2533274882102022;7:
> > 2533274807881644;6:
> > > 2533274882102022;2:
> > > So basically someone got the best of you.
> > >
> > > Someone jumped in front of my ghost as I was driving. It was an accident that I killed them but they booted me after a 20 minute game of warzone. I wanted to reach through their TV and slap them for not forgiving me. I guess they got the best of me too.
> >
> >
> > What do you mean booted? I thought you couldn’t get betrayal booted from warzone? I’ve accidentally crushed people with my ghost too many times during match to NOT be booted, I figured it was turned off
>
>
> Really? I have had the option of forgiving or booting someone from warzone twice. I think the developers could have avoided this by making it to where vehicles cannot hurt teammates in the same way where friendly fire has no affect. Maybe it needs to happen more than once during a game I really do not know.

I have never seen this come up an i am sure I have been run over by my team mates before. Is it a new feature?

> 2533274843260367;1:
> Not because of the enemy team but because of my one “teammate” I got my ghost ultra and he just started to follow me around and kept trying to get himself killed. Then he kept spartan charging me to flip my ghost ultra which then he got it becuz enemy ghost splattered me. So I just rage quit the game. Rip ghost ultra card
>
> Starting to remember the bad days of halo3/reach when people betrayed you for the power weapon or they got salty that you got the tank.

They’re here, I have been team killed 3 times for the sniper in BTB, to be honest, 3 times is not a lot at all considering how many games I’ve played, besides, all 3 probably regretted it, I have a special way of dealing with them. I do like that 343i have got friendly fire, it makes the game better imo, we’ll always get the ones that want to ruin it for us regardless, report them and I’m sure the banhammer will fall

> 2533274843260367;1:
>

the salt merchants are here.

I’ve been killed many times for my weapons in BTB and my teammates have Spartan charged me to knock me around or off the spire in warzone. Infuriating.

Think you have you betray someone twice before they get the option to boot you.

Not sure if its the same player twice, or any player.

I booted someone earlier today. He walked in front of one of my sniper shots and died, and then harrassed me for the rest of the game.

The other team had players leaving left right and centre, and this player was just following me around the whole game, but not quite killing me after the first time, just taking my shields off.

I managed to jump back into one of his grenades so that I would die and boot him. This was about twenty seconds before the end of the game.

Nice! LOL

I’ve been betrayed by a teammate so they could get a boss kill. I had a rail gun and was laying into the boss, and some idiot of a teammate splattered me, and put the final shots into the boss to get the credit.

I get that accidental betrayals and splatters happen, I just wish there was a way for the game to figure out if it was malicious/intentional.