I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING!

Cortana called the new enemies AI’s. This is on a shielded world, for years. That means the forerunners could make AI’s last longer, which means chief might have to discover the technology to save cortana!

Very possible…

Haha! Yes!

yes but now we know where the didact has been all this time I knew it hopefully we will be able to fight his army of prometheans

its people like you that i just… LOVE
never thought of tha but did you hear cortana in a very short bit, sounds like she turns on chief possibly

Hope I didnt ruin the plot for 343i. I doubt it though. By those enemies and weapons, they’re much more clever than that.

Very true.

I literally had this exact suspicion a couple of weeks ago, if it comes true. I’m gonna rummage through my posts until I find it =w=

Thats right.

> yes but now we know where the didact has been all this time I knew it hopefully we will be able to fight his army of prometheans

I have yet to read the newer Halo books. Looks like I better start! :slight_smile:

What the hell were those things! I dunno, but they scare the crap outta me and make me want to play Halo 4 right now.

lol ima save this thread just in case I’m right. Doubt it though. Also, lets talk about the 2 forerunner weapons shown. The first seemed to be a rifle of some sort, and the second a shotgun?

> What the hell were those things! I dunno, but the scare the crap outta me and make me want to play Halo 4 right now.

LOL I know right! Apparantly, says cortana, they are AI’s, so forerunner AI’s made by the diadect. Sorry if I spelled it wrong, spelling is not my forte.

> lol ima save this thread just in case I’m right. Doubt it though. Also, lets talk about the 2 forerunner weapons shown. The first seemed to be a rifle of some sort, and the second a shotgun?

I saw the rifle, in the game it called that weapon the “Light Rifle” I dunno what the shotgun was called.

> > lol ima save this thread just in case I’m right. Doubt it though. Also, lets talk about the 2 forerunner weapons shown. The first seemed to be a rifle of some sort, and the second a shotgun?
>
> I saw the rifle, in the game it called that weapon the “Light Rifle” I dunno what the shotgun was called.

Hmm, the Light Rifle… Sounds appropriate. I loved the zoom on it.

> > lol ima save this thread just in case I’m right. Doubt it though. Also, lets talk about the 2 forerunner weapons shown. The first seemed to be a rifle of some sort, and the second a shotgun?
>
> I saw the rifle, in the game it called that weapon the “Light Rifle” I dunno what the shotgun was called.

Scattershot, I believe.

> > > lol ima save this thread just in case I’m right. Doubt it though. Also, lets talk about the 2 forerunner weapons shown. The first seemed to be a rifle of some sort, and the second a shotgun?
> >
> > I saw the rifle, in the game it called that weapon the “Light Rifle” I dunno what the shotgun was called.
>
> Scattershot, I believe.

That thing disintegrated the enemies! They frikkin’ burned and evaporated!

> > > lol ima save this thread just in case I’m right. Doubt it though. Also, lets talk about the 2 forerunner weapons shown. The first seemed to be a rifle of some sort, and the second a shotgun?
> >
> > I saw the rifle, in the game it called that weapon the “Light Rifle” I dunno what the shotgun was called.
>
> Scattershot, I believe.

Light rifle and Scattershot. Sounds like a Forerunner name to me. Sure had the power you’d expect from forerunners.

Looks to me that the main character of the new Gears of War is gonna be Baird.

I’m waiting for someone to upload the halo 4 part of E3 so I can disect it and pick out every little detail and -Yoink- multiple times.

Edit: I also just noticed that there was NO bloom! Hooray!