I just noticed something in the Halo CE A Terminal video

I think we may be linking Cryptum to the wrong game.

There was a scene about half way through that showed seven monitors moving towards each other in a rough circle.

Now, there is only one time period that they would have been together, and that is when the rings were deployed. Which is what is being described in Cryptum.

So is it possible that we have been mistaken?

I think the terminals in CE A will pick up where the Forerunner saga leaves off (or at least enhance it), and tell part of the story building up to Halo 4.

If I am correct, then we have to get CE A, and go on a terminal hunt. (and yes, I realize that we were going to do that anyways)

> I think we may be linking Cryptum to the wrong game.
>
> There was a scene about half way through that showed seven monitors moving towards each other in a rough circle.
>
> Now, there is only one time period that they would have been together, and that is when the rings were deployed. Which is what is being described in Cryptum.
>
> So is it possible that we have been mistaken?
>
> I think the terminals in CE A will pick up where the Forerunner saga leaves off (or at least enhance it), and tell part of the story building up to Halo 4.
>
> If I am correct, then we have to get CE A, and go on a terminal hunt. (and yes, I realize that we were going to do that anyways)

Actually, there were only 6 Monitors in the trailer. Penitent Tangent is in captivity aboard his own Installation, so I don’t think it can have been when the rings were deployed.

> I think the terminals in CE A will pick up where the Forerunner saga leaves off (or at least enhance it), and tell part of the story building up to Halo 4.
>
> If I am correct, then we have to get CE A, and go on a terminal hunt. (and yes, I realize that we were going to do that anyways)

Yes, this is what the terminals in CEA are for…