I just need to know...

343, we don’t need ordnance drops anymore. They were to random and the idea was horrible. Please tell us you removed them.

And if you did not remove them please let this convince you.

Before this threads gets in gear I just want to quickly say that Ordnance can work fine in things like Campaign, Fire fight, S ops etc. Not to mention that initial ordnance placing weapons on the map in the traditional and predictable fashion isn’t that bad of a thing either.

But PODS and random drops can rot in hell.

-Mega

> Before this threads gets in gear I just want to quickly say that Ordnance can work fine in things like Campaign, Fire fight, S ops etc. Not to mention that initial ordnance placing weapons on the map in the traditional and predictable fashion isn’t that bad of a thing either.
>
> But PODS and random drops can rot in hell.
>
> -Mega

I agree with what you’re saying about ordnance working in Firefight mode, and also Spartan Ops mode but I don’t think that ordnance should be in Campaign because I don’t see it really fitting in with the Chief and the maybe new playable character, Locke. But lets stay on topic with the Ordnance drops

Another thing that I agreed with you about is the placing of weapons on the map in the drop pods in a traditional placment fashion, preferably Halo 2’s. I could see that working really well. And of course I agreed with your last sentence.