I just lost 12,750xp, What should i do?

Playing swat i won and level to 100. But at the same time i won 10,000xp and 1270 for winning 9 games. But I leveled to 100 before i got the 10k and 1270, so i got zero xp for my work.

Is this just an error by 343 or am i just screwed. Because if u ding 50 60 ext u get zero xp over tell u pick a skill. /shrug pretty stupid by 343 to let this go, and not fix it yet.

tim

> Playing swat i won and level to 100. But at the same time i won 10,000xp and 1270 for winning 9 games. But I leveled to 100 before i got the 10k and 1270, so i got zero xp for my work.
>
> Is this just an error by 343 or am i just screwed. Because if u ding 50 60 ext u get zero xp over tell u pick a skill. /shrug pretty stupid by 343 to let this go, and not fix it yet.
>
> tim

Number one, go back to grade school and learn proper grammar.
Number two, it is not a glitch, once you finish a specialization, you don’t get anymore experience. That’s how it is.
Last but not least, stop whining. It’s so easy to advance in SR. Seriously, 10k exp is like 2 games of spartan ops.

proper grammar. my dad is the english teacher not me so dont care

second, yes xp is cake, but still pretty stupid and 343 should fix the stupid error and not penalize a person for reaching a goal.

> > Playing swat i won and level to 100. But at the same time i won 10,000xp and 1270 for winning 9 games. But I leveled to 100 before i got the 10k and 1270, so i got zero xp for my work.
> >
> > Is this just an error by 343 or am i just screwed. Because if u ding 50 60 ext u get zero xp over tell u pick a skill. /shrug pretty stupid by 343 to let this go, and not fix it yet.
> >
> > tim
>
> Number one, go back to grade school and learn proper grammar.
> Number two, it is not a glitch, once you finish a specialization, you don’t get anymore experience. That’s how it is.
> Last but not least, stop whining. It’s so easy to advance in SR. Seriously, 10k exp is like 2 games of spartan ops.

If you’re going to criticise someone for their grammar, you’d better make sure yours is perfect. Your grammar isn’t perfect.

> proper grammar. my dad is the english teacher not me so dont care
>
> second, yes xp is cake, but still pretty stupid and 343 should fix the stupid error and not penalize a person for reaching a goal.

No it’s not an error and no it’s not stupid. When you finish a specialization the game acknowledges that and the specialization is complete. Specializations have to be unlocked manually, that’s how it works.

OP,

While I kinda agree with you. The fact is, its fine as is.

When you enroll in new specialization, you are automatically automated a free level like SR 60 to SR 61.

This more then satisfies the loss of 20k worth of experience.

wait, so if i finish multikills skill for 10k, then i shouldn’t get the award of fniishing the skill, just because i finished one specialization and couldn’t start another specialization. why should i get punished for playing a game and doing the skills. /shrug it is an error and stupid. i should get the same xp as everybody else who finishes all the multi kills

Sorry pal but once you complete the specialization aaaaallllllll your loveable xp is gone.

so cute, i have been stuck on SR-70 like 3 weeks and i have lost like 500k xp :slight_smile: