I Just Had a Crazy Thought about Johnson

What if, in one of the cutscenes in the Awakening the Nightmare campaign DLC, you see Johnson as a Flood? That would be interesting, and it would make sense canonically. Of course, he would not be a main character, but he would just appear, kind of like a cameo. What do you guys think?

I thought Johnson was immune to Flood infection.

> 2533275001759937;2:
> I thought Johnson was immune to Flood infection.

That’s right my bad.

> 2533275001759937;2:
> I thought Johnson was immune to Flood infection.

Not really.

He’s actually a Project Orion supersoldier (AKA Spartan Is). His augmentations and skills helped him avoid being infected in Halo 1. The whole “Borens Syndrome” thing is a coverup.

So it was entirely possible for him to become infected. Though, considering his body was left to be practically incinerated, I don’t see him coming back cannonically in any way.

> 2533274792776027;4:
> > 2533275001759937;2:
> > I thought Johnson was immune to Flood infection.
>
> Not really.
>
> He’s actually a Project Orion supersoldier (AKA Spartan Is).

Isn’t that fan fiction?

> 2533274821521504;5:
> > 2533274792776027;4:
> > > 2533275001759937;2:
> > > I thought Johnson was immune to Flood infection.
> >
> > Not really.
> >
> > He’s actually a Project Orion supersoldier (AKA Spartan Is).
>
> Isn’t that fan fiction?

No, it’s cannon now. I’m dead serious.

> 2533275001759937;2:
> I thought Johnson was immune to Flood infection.

The problem with the Flood is they evolve, adapt. What may have seem resistance to them 1 day…can also become useless another day if the virus adapts…kind of like how the Borg or the T virus adapted, changed over the years so wouldn’t be surprised if a previous cure became useless. Plus the Flood are intelligent so they may find new ways to adapt so they can assimilate aliens into their collective. :wink:

Johnson’s body was at ground zero of an exploding halo, and literally fell into the beam of a firing halo. If his nervous system isn’t rendered completely non-usable by the beam, his body was likely completely destroyed by the halo exploding .

> 2533274792776027;6:
> > 2533274821521504;5:
> > > 2533274792776027;4:
> > > > 2533275001759937;2:
> > > > I thought Johnson was immune to Flood infection.
> > >
> > > Not really.
> > >
> > > He’s actually a Project Orion supersoldier (AKA Spartan Is).
> >
> > Isn’t that fan fiction?
>
> No, it’s cannon now. I’m dead serious.

You know, it’s been canon sense 2006.

> 2533274964189700;8:
> Johnson’s body was at ground zero of an exploding halo, and literally fell into the beam of a firing halo. If his nervous system isn’t rendered completely non-usable by the beam, his body was likely completely destroyed by the halo exploding .

no Johnson’s body made a Slipspace Jump into a Portal and became Warden Eternal with Nanobots.

What if he came back as a flood but then they found the cure for the flood and he was saved. Lol and his flood form better have a cigar