I just gotta say this about Halo 4

Just on Youtube, was about to watch a video from one of my subs and decided to go look at a tribute I made in June after E3 for a 2nd Halo 4 tribute. Love and Loss goes epic with Halo by the way.

If you look back at Halo 1, you’d know Halo has come a long -Yoink- way from 01, graphics and gameplay wise. Lets look it at from this perspective

Halo 1 - Only Splitscreen or System Link, One of the first Xbox titles to be launched. Slow fire rate for the Ghost and Banshee, you couldn’t pilot the Wraith. Amazing OST

Halo: PC Custom Edition - The multiplayer portion of Halo PC but with custom maps that people created. Remember Hugeass guys? Flying Longswords, Pelicans?

Halo 2 - Graphics got updated with a new engine. Brought Xbox LIVE to the Halo Universe. Faster RoF on the Covenant Vehicles. Wieldable Energy Sword, Clan Feautures, Ranking Structure. Dual Wielding.

Halo 3 - Dual Wielding certain Weapons. Forge, Theater Mode, Co-Op over Xbox LIVE. Armor Cusomization

Halo 3: ODST - Introduced VISR mode, silenced weapons, gave us the opportunity to see the war from the ODST’s perspective. Introduced FF.

Now we come to Reach, It introduced AA’s with we’ve never seen, but to the canon, introduced some of what Spartans are capable of on the field before we really knew anything about them.

Then we come to Halo 4, and really, if you look at the past games, stuffs been brought over.

Promethian Vision: Has the VISR mode mechanic from ODST.

Hardlight Shield: Similar to the Jackals Shield Gauntlet and the Skirmishers, but intergrated into the Spartan IV’s armor.

Hologram: Also Property of the Skrimishers (They were the only Covenant that used this)

Now about the ranking system.

Even though it’s not the Halo 3 ranking system, it still has the XP mechanic, are you a better player? Well then, you’ll reap the rewards. Considering Weapon Unlocks, again I think this only applies to Spartan Ops, but thats to be determined from 343.

So if you peeople step back and look at the past titles, you’ll see, the AA’s in Halo 4 are nothing new, theyre just remastered versions of the different equipment seen through the Halo trology. The equipment the Covenant used in Reach and through the Halo series. As for Thruster Pack, nothing to say about that.

Why do you people think they selected a few MLG Pros to come to E3 and try it out. What was Walshys response? Whats was Bravo’s response? What was BesTmans response? They had things they disagreed with, BUT they gave positive remarks. Then why do you think, there is no public beta. If there was a public beta, there would be over a million threads raging on the forums about, “CHANGE DIS, CHANGE DAT!!” Remember how bad the forums were when the Reach beta came out? The BIGGEST complaints were about bloom and AL. Just imagine the forums here.

Then with the repeating threads on here, and why half of them keep getting locked. It’s just spam. They know Promethian Vision needs to be tweaked, I think Walshy and Bravo explained that very well already. They know the control schemes need to be tweaked and yet this forum still gets cluttered with repeated threads of the same subject and get locked as there way of saying. “OK WE GET IT, WE HEAR YOU!”

I’m not complaining about the complainers at all. It’s basically saying, Take a step back and look a second time at what they are doing.

And on that note, my hands are starting to hurt…

Note: Edited Reach’s section on feedback from Neo Kaiser, should read a bit better now.

I agree, 343i is full of extremely talented, intelligent individuals who all contribute and i personally think the future of halo couldn’t be in better hands right now.

I… agree.

They want to move forward. Things need to change to do that. But Halo is still there. A new Halo, but still Halo.

I don’t know about you, but I am excitedly awaiting a new dawn of Halo.

> I agree, 343i is full of extremely talented, intelligent individuals who all contribute and i personally think the future of halo couldn’t be in better hands right now.

I agree on that too, but everytime someone makes a thread in “attempt” (keyword) to quell the forums. It does the exact opposite. I try to do my part and plus, I disagree on some things but I’m the kind of gamer that takes a second look at things. But what I said is true though with the exception of Thruster Pack, not all the AA’s are new, well besides Sprint, but they’ve been seen throughout the Halo trilogy.

> Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and we can all agree with that,

Urgh, dude, you were doing so well up until that moment…

> I… agree.
>
> They want to move forward. Things need to change to do that. But Halo is still there. A new Halo, but still Halo.
>
>
> I don’t know about you, but I am excitedly awaiting a new dawn of Halo.

I am too, and maybe Halo needs these COD elements aka perks and ORDinace Drops to evolve Halo further, and if you think about it, ORD Drops do require teamwork if you plan to get the ORD Drops that spawn around the map in aside from your own. There may well be on-screen text in the corner that says" ORD Drop Sniper Blue Base or “ORD Drop Rocket Launcher Left Cliffside” It’s like fighting fire with fire almost now with Halo 4 and BO2. It is a new Halo, and it may not be what some fans want, but I’m positive 343 is going to cater this game to everyone.

We dont know crap about halo 4’s ranking system the one that was used was just simply a “place holder” so please stop spamming with complaints and good day.

Sincerely,
USF Deathstingr aka The Infinity

I agree with all but this:

> Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and <mark>we</mark> can all agree with that, Campaign wise, it was decent, not as good as it couldve been and the matchmaking…eh…coudl’ve been better. It introduced AA’s with we’ve never seen, but to the canon, introduced some of what Spartans are capable of on the field before we really knew anything about them.

Obviously that’s just how you feel and I’ve seen a number of others say similar things. But don’t say ‘we’ like every single player out there feels that exact same way. Because I sure don’t. Just saying.

> > Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and we can all agree with that,
>
> Urgh, dude, you were doing so well up until that moment…

I was speaking about matchmaking in particular. I’ll add that to the OP.

> > Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and we can all agree with that,
>
> Urgh, dude, you were doing so well up until that moment…

> > > Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and we can all agree with that,
> >
> > Urgh, dude, you were doing so well up until that moment…
>
> I was speaking about matchmaking in particular. I’ll add that to the OP.

No, you missed the point…

> We dont know crap about halo 4’s ranking system the one that was used was just simply a “place holder” so please stop spamming with complaints and good day.
>
> Sincerely,
> USF Deathstingr aka The Infinity
> www.facebook.com/lnfinityhalo4

How in the hell is my OP even a complaint? I’m addressing things to attempt to quell the complaints and urge people to look at what 343 is doing a different way. It isn’t spam at all…

> > > > Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and we can all agree with that,
> > >
> > > Urgh, dude, you were doing so well up until that moment…
> >
> > I was speaking about matchmaking in particular. I’ll add that to the OP.
>
> No, you missed the point…

Umm ok? But why not include Reach? It’s a Halo title and I described its shortcomings in detail, maybe not a lot but I did.

> > > > > Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and we can all agree with that,
> > > >
> > > > Urgh, dude, you were doing so well up until that moment…
> > >
> > > I was speaking about matchmaking in particular. I’ll add that to the OP.
> >
> > No, you missed the point…
>
> Umm ok? But why not include Reach? It’s a Halo title and I described its shortcomings in detail, maybe not a lot but I did.

No, up until then you were unbiased and gave quick mentions of what was introduced in each game. When you started talking about Reach however, you immediately let your own opinion get in the way of what you were trying to accomplish with this thread.

> > > > > > Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and we can all agree with that,
> > > > >
> > > > > Urgh, dude, you were doing so well up until that moment…
> > > >
> > > > I was speaking about matchmaking in particular. I’ll add that to the OP.
> > >
> > > No, you missed the point…
> >
> > Umm ok? But why not include Reach? It’s a Halo title and I described its shortcomings in detail, maybe not a lot but I did.
>
> No, up until then you were unbiased and gave quick mentions of what was introduced in each game. When you started talking about Reach however, you immediately let your own opinion get in the way of what you were trying to accomplish with this thread.

Yeah you got a point. I’ll go ahead and erase that thanks.

> > > > > > > Now we come to Reach, of course it wasn’t a good game, and we can all agree with that,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Urgh, dude, you were doing so well up until that moment…
> > > > >
> > > > > I was speaking about matchmaking in particular. I’ll add that to the OP.
> > > >
> > > > No, you missed the point…
> > >
> > > Umm ok? But why not include Reach? It’s a Halo title and I described its shortcomings in detail, maybe not a lot but I did.
> >
> > No, up until then you were unbiased and gave quick mentions of what was introduced in each game. When you started talking about Reach however, you immediately let your own opinion get in the way of what you were trying to accomplish with this thread.
>
> Yeah you got a point. I’ll go ahead and erase that thanks.

Thank you, it now expresses in better detail the evolution of equipment throughout the series.

i have high hopes for halo 4