i just got the mythic 2 disk again, and...

i now remember why i loved this game!!
ive had so much fun on it!!
have to say in some way i wish we did have sprint on it but not that bothered bout it tbh, its such a fun game, it never gets repetative!!
in some ways i just wish people would stop playing halo 4 and play this again, tbh i miss the old times :confused: i dont hate halo 4 i just dont think its halo enough, to me halo 3 was the last proper halo, the rest have just carried over the name :confused:
but yeah, and im loving having the equipment and hornet back again!!

What exactly do you love so much about the game?

Got my mythic disc July, 8th. One day too late…
(>_<)

Anyway, played a few games. Had to get used to it again, but didn’t take long. Teamwork is just everything in that game. I like how it plays so much more strategic, but playing with randoms can be a bit frustrating at times.

Definitely worth playing every now and then!

> What exactly do you love so much about the game?
>
> Got my mythic disc July, 8th. One day too late…
> (>_<)
>
> Anyway, played a few games. Had to get used to it again, but didn’t take long. Teamwork is just everything in that game. I like how it plays so much more strategic, but playing with randoms can be a bit frustrating at times.
>
> Definitely worth playing every now and then!

i dont know, generally everything, its so much funner!!
ah i got mine yesturday, i had it before hand but it broke :frowning:
but yeah its just generally an enjoyable game!!
might be cos it was the first ever halo i properly played :stuck_out_tongue:

Might be nostalgia, then.

To be honest, I was aiming to replace H4 with H3 again, but without a proper team, the old one’s pace can be annoyingly slow. I remembered my old grudge against the BR spread, people just running away from me without dying, even after sponging six bursts. Needless to say, they usually come back with one or two guys backing them up and killing me effortlessly.
=/

On the other hand, if your teamwork is up, it’s very entertaining and fun. Holding out all the important spots and team-shooting enemies is nice.

I drew the conclusion that I’ll keep playing both, H4 for its simplicity and consistancy and H3 for the actual skill involvement.

> Might be nostalgia, then.
>
> To be honest, I was aiming to replace H4 with H3 again, but without a proper team, the old one’s pace can be annoyingly slow. I remembered my old grudge against the BR spread, people just running away from me without dying, even after sponging six bursts. Needless to say, they usually come back with one or two guys backing them up and killing me effortlessly.
> =/
>
> On the other hand, if your teamwork is up, it’s very entertaining and fun. Holding out all the important spots and team-shooting enemies is nice.
>
> I drew the conclusion that I’ll keep playing both, H4 for its simplicity and consistancy and H3 for the actual skill involvement.

i agree, i always seem to get a good team, i played a game on sandtrap and there was me in an elephant, all guns occupied and my team mate in an elephant all guns occupied then we had the rest of the team out hunting, worked so well, if it was CTF we coulda won it in seconds!!
its stuff like that that i like, H4 is more of a lone wolf game to me, you can go out on ur own and get top of the board
one thing i dont like with H3 is the betrayal thing, i had a sniper and a guy just killed me just to get it and it didnt come up with ‘boot’, we were winning but its just annoying and childish :confused:

> Might be nostalgia, then.
>
> To be honest, I was aiming to replace H4 with H3 again, but without a proper team, the old one’s pace can be annoyingly slow. I remembered my old grudge against the BR spread, people just running away from me without dying, even after sponging six bursts. Needless to say, they usually come back with one or two guys backing them up and killing me effortlessly.
> =/
>
> On the other hand, if your teamwork is up, it’s very entertaining and fun. Holding out all the important spots and team-shooting enemies is nice.
>
> I drew the conclusion that I’ll keep playing both, H4 for its simplicity and consistancy and H3 for the actual skill involvement.

Do you realize that H3 is far more simplistic and consistent than H4? H4 is so random that I’m not sure why you used those two words to describe it.

Just played some BTB and Social Slayer after months on no Xbox.

God, I love this game.

> Just played some BTB and Social Slayer after months on no Xbox.
>
> God, I love this game.

same!! theres just something about this game on BTB especially, it can be very one sided but it still just stays fun!! :stuck_out_tongue: