I Just Got The July OXM Magazine

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hello! I just got the July OXM Magazine, but I have not begun to read it yet. Reading from past posts, I have noticed that some of you have claimed to read it already, but the information you provided was from the May OXM Magazine =P! I guess you must have read the scans online =P. In a couple of hours, when I get finished reading it, I will post some information here.

To clarify: The May OXM Magazine was the one the one that said “jump boost”, and really had no new information in it. Just keep this post updated, and I will be sure to give full details and information to the Waypoint community!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

Unfortunately, while looking through here, there’s not too much information =(. But I’ll still try to give a full detail review on it.

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting there to be too much new information. It would have really surprised me if they would have said anything before E3.

Thanks for sharing.

I guess e3 will indeed be the next Big Thing for Halo 4.
Just a few more days…

I think a few threads back made this information quite apparent to us.

Only to my discovery that i had looked through leaked scans prior to all this. Silly me lol.

E3 and beyond is where the meat of the information will come from.

It is kind of a shame how OXM pretty much just shifted the text around, and added some new information, but I should be finished in about 30 mins.

well…anything?

Is It the june or July magazine and if it’s the july is there any news about the rumor about a halo 2 remake?

So we actually got information from the wrong magazine…how splendid. Well update when you are ready.

Just to be sure… Are you talking about this one ?

I guess that’s not a scan, because that’s the cover (just saying for the moderators :p).

Because with all these magazines… Well it’s hard to understand which one is the one we’re talking about.

> Is It the june or July magazine and if it’s the july is there any news about the rumor about a halo 2 remake?

Stinkles (Frankie) posted a while back on NeoGaf that the “idea was certainly floating around (Not necessarily around the building), but [they were] focusing all efforts into the main trilogy.”

> > Is It the june or July magazine and if it’s the july is there any news about the rumor about a halo 2 remake?
>
> Stinkles (Frankie) posted a while back on NeoGaf that the “idea was certainly floating around (Not necessarily around the building), but [they were] focusing all efforts into the main trilogy. Not to say there won’t be spin-offs…”

Well that has lifted a heavy burden off of me.

> Thanks for sharing.
>
> I guess e3 will indeed be the next Big Thing for Halo 4.
> Just a few more days…

Can’t wait!

But… There is the “jump boost” talk here too.
I don’t get it.