I just got reset :(

Well not really. Got onto halo 4 just now to find all my campaign levels gone, Spartan ops episodes unwatched, and my armor, loadouts, and emblem reset to default. I still have ma xp and commendation/ challenge progress. I was curious if this has happened to other players aswell.

The servers are probably just hiccuping for the moment. It’s temporary. :slight_smile:

Ha ha hell, I’m cool with it. I didn’t lose anything, I got to watch the infinity briefing video with palmer again, and the campaign reset finally gives me a reason to try going for LASO.

Good luck with LASO

> all my campaign levels gone, Spartan ops episodes unwatched

Sounds like your profile data may have been corrupted. I’m told that recovering your profile from Xbox LIVE’s servers (which keep a backup) sometimes helps, if done quickly enough.

> Well not really. Got onto halo 4 just now to find all my campaign levels gone, Spartan ops episodes unwatched, and my armor, loadouts, and emblem reset to default. I still have ma xp and commendation/ challenge progress. I was curious if this has happened to other players aswell.

that happen to me like two times halo 3 and reach because the game disc is broken

> > Well not really. Got onto halo 4 just now to find all my campaign levels gone, Spartan ops episodes unwatched, and my armor, loadouts, and emblem reset to default. I still have ma xp and commendation/ challenge progress. I was curious if this has happened to other players aswell.
>
> that happen to me like two times halo 3 and reach because the game disc is broken

Happened to me in reach also. Again, I can just use it as an incentive to do something I wouldn’t have other wise. When I lost the campaign in Reach was when I finally decided to beat it on legendary.