I just got JIP 4 times in a row.....

This is -Yoink- every game I join we are losing horribly PLEASE fix this!

Why do people act surprised when they JIP onto a losing team? Common sense should tell you that the only available spots the majority of the time would be on the losing team. What? Do you think people would quit from the winning team or something?

lol

im sorry but they dont listen, Just deal with it I suppose. I dont like it either.

> im sorry but they dont listen, Just deal with it I suppose. I dont like it either.

Then the general community shouldn’t have asked for it. JIP has been cried about for years to be put in Halo. And yes, almost every time COD was referenced.

This community in my opinion has no idea what they want. They request something without even thinking about how it might play out in reality.

> Why do people act surprised when they JIP onto a losing team? Common sense should tell you that the only available spots the majority of the time would be on the losing team. What? Do you think people would quit from the winning team or something?
>
> lol

It doesn’t surprise me. What surprises me is getting JIP 4 times in a -Yoinking!- row. I don’t even know if other Halo games had JIP and I really don’t care. I didn’t ask for it and I don’t want to put up with it.

> This is -Yoink!- every game I join we are losing horribly PLEASE fix this!

Patience my young padawan…

I’m sure those you just joined were sure glad to see you. I would be. Maybe you’d give us fighting chance. Or at least a chance to bloody their noses a bit, even if you get don’t the win.

That’s how I look at it.

Yeah it’s really stupid having JIP in a Rumble Pit game. Especially with CSR. I lost my first Rumble Pit game since CSR came out because I joined late and lost by 2 kills to a guy using the DMR camo and Boltshot (three things that need to go away forever).

> This is -Yoink!- every game I join we are losing horribly PLEASE fix this!

4? Only Yoinking 4! You are blessed dude!

I often have between 4 and 12! I hate JIP with a passion!

> Why do people act surprised when they JIP onto a losing team? Common sense should tell you that the only available spots the majority of the time would be on the losing team. What? Do you think people would quit from the winning team or something?
>
> lol

It’s happened to me that I’ve joined the winning team…like…once…

Yeah…