I just got Cheated out of a silver Req

I was buying a silver Req pack, and the game had just loaded. I came back after the game, no req packs available to open, and i’m down 5000 rp. This needs to be fixed because it already takes forever to get req points… Any plans to fix this or refund me…?

Normally these take 1-5 minutes to load in cases like this. I’ve had some not load immediately and load later down the line. But I never had one COMPLETELY disappear.

Idk, mine was just about to open when the game started. Like, it was doing the loading, and getting ready to be like “oh hai you got these cards” but lol nope guess i’m not good enough for that. I’m hoping that there is some sort of way to either get my RP back, or to get another silver req pack…

> 2535444653222733;1:
> I was buying a silver Req pack, and the game had just loaded. I came back after the game, no req packs available to open, and i’m down 5000 rp. This needs to be fixed because it already takes forever to get req points… Any plans to fix this or refund me…?

You playing warzone? I average 1200-1500 even with the req booster you can get 2k-2.5k per game. I save for gold.

You weren’t cheated, this happens to me a lot too. The pack opened “without you,” you can go view the items you received from it on your Collection screen.

Yes, warzone = most RP gains vs all other game modes, especially with boosts. I frequently get 2800 - 3200 per match…

I just did the same thing 3 hours ago… It’s actually not broken for me. Once the Silver pack opened it kinda disappeared but after the game I noticed I unlocked Fenrir.

> 2533274898874787;6:
> Yes, warzone = most RP gains vs all other game modes, especially with boosts. I frequently get 2800 - 3200 per match…

Assault, minimum 6 mins and you get 1k on a loss!!

Also, the spartan kills count towards commendations for double kills, nades, AR, br, magnum, pretty easy to get those comms filled and get 2 packs per com (ranks 3 and 5). And in assault, it’s mostly spartan kills with a weeee bit of marines.

> 2533274816503648;4:
> > 2535444653222733;1:
> > I was buying a silver Req pack, and the game had just loaded. I came back after the game, no req packs available to open, and i’m down 5000 rp. This needs to be fixed because it already takes forever to get req points… Any plans to fix this or refund me…?
>
>
> You playing warzone? I average 1200-1500 even with the req booster you can get 2k-2.5k per game. I save for gold.

whats your gt

Yup same thing happened to me, really sucked, but lesson learned. I now only but things in the main menu or while I’m searching.

> 2535444653222733;3:
> Idk, mine was just about to open when the game started. Like, it was doing the loading, and getting ready to be like “oh hai you got these cards” but lol nope guess i’m not good enough for that. I’m hoping that there is some sort of way to either get my RP back, or to get another silver req pack…

You got the items. That’s happened to me a few times, it took a bit of lookin around, but I found the items I received.

Trust me, you didn’t get screwed over!

> 2535444653222733;1:
> I was buying a silver Req pack, and the game had just loaded. I came back after the game, no req packs available to open, and i’m down 5000 rp. This needs to be fixed because it already takes forever to get req points… Any plans to fix this or refund me…?

you still have all the stuff you got from it. it just got put with your collection

It’s still there. You just don’t see what you unlocked.