i just got banned o_O

So my connections been awful all day due to my service provider doing repairs in my area, i’ve disconnected from 3 games where from my view everyone else left, so i lost connection, i’m really trying to do the daily challenges because i live in the UK and have been working all day and now i’ve been banned halting my progress, i think 343 need to sort out the difference between quitting and loss of connection because if ive lost connection 3 times its obvious its my connection and not my fault, its not like i purposely quit, ‘people who repeatedly quit should get banned not people who have a poor connection once in a while.’ 343 could look at whether people are quitting or losing connection on a regular basis to decide who gets banned because if someone quits twice everyday its obvious theyre a sore loser.

It’s just really annoyed me :@

Me too, just wait 10 minutes.

Well if you’re dropping out of 3 games or whatever, I’m pretty sure it gives you a warning, saying next time = quit ban. Then if you do it again, why are you surprised?

The reason you leave a game doesn’t change the impact it has on the players remaining in the game, and I feel like the quit-ban was introduced to protect the experience of non-quitters, so the reason you exit a game shouldn’t affect the temporary ban.

So yes it’s annoying, but if your internet is being bad all day you should just do solo/custom games that don’t need stable internet, rather than getting frustrated by you lagging out of all your games.

> Well if you’re dropping out of 3 games or whatever, I’m pretty sure it gives you a warning, saying next time = quit ban. Then if you do it again, why are you surprised?
>
> The reason you leave a game doesn’t change the impact it has on the players remaining in the game, and I feel like the quit-ban was introduced to protect the experience of non-quitters, so the reason you exit a game shouldn’t affect the temporary ban.
>
> So yes it’s annoying, but if your internet is being bad all day you should just do solo/custom games that don’t need stable internet, rather than getting frustrated by you lagging out of all your games.

These days it’s happening something strange to my connection.

> Well if you’re dropping out of 3 games or whatever, I’m pretty sure it gives you a warning, saying next time = quit ban. Then if you do it again, why are you surprised?
>
> The reason you leave a game doesn’t change the impact it has on the players remaining in the game, and I feel like the quit-ban was introduced to protect the experience of non-quitters, so the reason you exit a game shouldn’t affect the temporary ban.
>
> So yes it’s annoying, but if your internet is being bad all day you should just do solo/custom games that don’t need stable internet, rather than getting frustrated by you lagging out of all your games.

Yeah well i did get a warning half way through the game where i disconnected, and all i wanna do is relax and try and do the multiplayer challenges and now after my ban i get disconnected once more and get banned again straight away :@

True story.
Bwah.

My internet has been bad like this lately so I just stopped playing online for the time being because I don’t want to piss others off. And I’m pretty sure their is no way for them to tell if you lost connection or quit. Also, if they did that, they would have people disconnecting ethernet cables and stuff like that so it wouldn’t happen to them.