I just don't get it.

The amount of people complaining is stupid, I find a lot of complaints unlegit reasons (but not all) and even seen death threats to 343 or people who support the game. I know there’s a difference between criticism and saying “343 sucks”. The people who give criticism to 343 and make a subjection to help fix it, I give them a pat on the back.

The people who just hate and make threats should just stop. I don’t see why they bother, I’m guessing for attention,but there going to far. I seen people tell everyone nothing but negative things about halo 4 and don’t say anything good about it (I seen it this happen with reach actually). I can understand that’s there opinion but everyone else will have a different experience or opinion.

One thing I don’t get is yes the game has it flaws, but why can’t you do stuff to make the game fun. A game is never fun until you make it fun. Like get together with friends, mess around in costem games,team up and use communications to help win a game and if you lose but still felt good despite losing a game that’s fine.I did it all the time in halo ce, halo 2,halo 3, halo reach, even halo 4. There’s no such thing as the perfect game. It’s also good to remember those small good moments.

How can halo be dead after one game?
343 realize there mistakes and will do better next time. You can’t condemn a franchise after one game.

I don’t know, I feel like a large amount of the community is ruining halo.

Please no hate just express what you think about what I said. If you think I’m wrong well that’s fine.

While I will agree with you that some of our complaints are indeed a little exaggerated, but sometimes our constant demands are often rewarded.

So it’s not inherently correct to say that our constant complaining is unjust, we have every reason to show our disregard for 343i’s decisions with Halo 4.

Yes I can agree with that, as I said before not all the complaints are unlegit. Some I can understand.

Have you guys seen the flashlight threads? Uhg.

Halo Campaign’s death began with Halo 3.

As for flashlight, it lost it’s efficiency in Halo 2 (didn’t stay on for very long) and became redundant in Halo 3.

Blame Halo 3.

no matter how good or bad a game is… It will always get hate over the little details, That’s how game communities have been for years… look at Black Ops 2, The community loves that game yet went as far as to send death threats to Treyarch employees when there was a nerf o the snipers…

Either way some people make constructive criticism, and some flat out complain… and it seems that most people have a hard time telling the difference these days… which is why many of the new updates 343 makes come from these “ideas”

Weapon Balancing, Forge Island, these all came from the complaints of the community.

It’s become a norm in entertainment these days to follow up with something really successful and then to top it with sequels but it always falls short.

They try but you can’t make everyone happy.

I’ve personally never understood it either, but while I do get annoyed and/or disappointed with something introduced or removed in Halo 4, I just muttered to myself and dropped it. Life would go on either way, and I’d keep playing either way. Life’s too short to spend hours fuming over the removal of a weapon I liked, or a character from a book acting differently than I’d have written his/her dialogue, or whatever.

Can I disagree with it? Sure, but I try and refrain from raising my voice and whatnot. I reserve that for when I fail in matchmaking :slight_smile:

I never had the chance to play Halo 3’s matchmaking, since I only got my xbox hooked up to the internet and got myself a Gold account a few weeks/months into Reach, so I can’t say how H3’s matchmaking played.

I’m terribly optimistic, and I’ve personally never been disappointed with anything Bungie made and haven’t been disappointed with what 343’s done either. I might be in the minority here, but I had no fear about the future when Halo 4 was announced, and I didn’t regret a moment of it when it arrived. I did however, regret missing out on the first two days of the game because I entered the shipping address incorrectly, however, but that was all me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can agree with the lot of people here and thanks for no hate message.
whipers I know as soon as I say that someone is going to have a hate message -_-

> I can agree with the lot of people here and thanks for no hate message.
> whipers I know as soon as I say that someone is going to have a hate message -_-

Hate messages aren’t my thing :slight_smile:
I like to try to see both sides of an argument and stuff, but I find it hard to agree with anyone - regardless of how ‘valid’ their points are - if they’re screaming and shouting and threatening or insulting people. So I try and do the same ^^

Civil language, attempted polite tone, and simply state what I do or do not like. No need for name calling or shouting.

Welcome to the Waypoint forums, where if it’s not an exact replica of the original trilogy, it sucks.

> While I will agree with you that some of our complaints are indeed a little exaggerated, but sometimes our constant demands are often rewarded.
>
> So it’s not inherently correct to say that our constant complaining is unjust, we have every reason to show our disregard for 343i’s decisions with Halo 4.

I agree wholeheartedly. :slight_smile:

Only when it’s put in a well-mannered, mature way though.

> Welcome to the Waypoint forums, where if it’s not an exact replica of the original trilogy, it sucks.

Would be thriving a helluva lot more than it is now.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Welcome to the Waypoint forums, where if it’s not an exact replica of the original trilogy, it sucks.
>
> Would be thriving a helluva lot more than it is now I can tell you that much.

Oh, yes. Let’s copy CoD and just reskin the last game. Screw trying new things; kids love redundancy!

-Yoink-.

> Welcome to the Waypoint forums, where people will either: think that liking anything from the first 3 Halo games means you want a clone/remake, think that anything new to the series will never work properly and shouldn’t be bothered with, or think that certain things in Halo just won’t work while others should return and that we should experiment with new ideas that fit the style of Halo.

Fixed that up a little bit for you.

> > Welcome to the Waypoint forums, where people will either: think that liking anything from the first 3 Halo games means you want a clone/remake, think that anything new to the series will never work properly and shouldn’t be bothered with, or think that certain things in Halo just won’t work while others should return and that we should experiment with new ideas that fit the style of Halo.
>
> Fixed that up a little bit for you.

Hey, I just call it like I see it. 90% of the people on these forums whine and complain about how “bad” the game is; 343i’s reward for daring to try new things with Microsoft’s poor, abused prodigy.

> > > Welcome to the Waypoint forums, where people will either: think that liking anything from the first 3 Halo games means you want a clone/remake, think that anything new to the series will never work properly and shouldn’t be bothered with, or think that certain things in Halo just won’t work while others should return and that we should experiment with new ideas that fit the style of Halo.
> >
> > Fixed that up a little bit for you.
>
> Hey, I just call it like I see it. 90% of the peopleon these forums whine and complain about how “bad” the game is; 343i’s reward for daring to try new things with Microsoft’s poor, abused prodigy.

90% of the player base that disliked them trying new things

Its the 10% that defend H4 to the teeth that are killing the game.

> > > > Welcome to the Waypoint forums, where people will either: think that liking anything from the first 3 Halo games means you want a clone/remake, think that anything new to the series will never work properly and shouldn’t be bothered with, or think that certain things in Halo just won’t work while others should return and that we should experiment with new ideas that fit the style of Halo.
> > >
> > > Fixed that up a little bit for you.
> >
> > Hey, I just call it like I see it. 90% of the peopleon these forums whine and complain about how “bad” the game is; 343i’s reward for daring to try new things with Microsoft’s poor, abused prodigy.
>
> 90% of the player base that disliked them trying new things
>
> Its the 10% that defend H4 to the teeth that are killing the game.

please tell me how

> > > > > Welcome to the Waypoint forums, where people will either: think that liking anything from the first 3 Halo games means you want a clone/remake, think that anything new to the series will never work properly and shouldn’t be bothered with, or think that certain things in Halo just won’t work while others should return and that we should experiment with new ideas that fit the style of Halo.
> > > >
> > > > Fixed that up a little bit for you.
> > >
> > > Hey, I just call it like I see it. 90% of the peopleon these forums whine and complain about how “bad” the game is; 343i’s reward for daring to try new things with Microsoft’s poor, abused prodigy.
> >
> > 90% of the player base that disliked them trying new things
> >
> > Its the 10% that defend H4 to the teeth that are killing the game.
>
> please tell me how

Defending them no matter what mistake they make isn’t healthy to making better halo games.