I just cried

So I was looking for a wallpaper and so I went to wallbase, typed in halo and looked found this one. I went ahead and set it as my desktop background, within seconds of looking at the massive structure and the beam of light, the words saying Wake up John, and a lone ship flying towards such a huge epic structure (fortress), I began to cry! Needless to say Halo 4 will bring me to tears many more times, what enemy are we fighting? What will become of the rampant Cortana? Will this be the trilogy that ends Master Chief? So many questions, so much epicness. I will be at Halofest honoring the chief, I will be the first person in line to buy Halo 4!

See you space cowboy

I don’t know whether to say nothing or point out the level of fail.

Just kidding lol :3

Nah, but it is a very epic picture.

I have one similar to that, except it says “Halo 4” instead of “Wake up John.”

This one says Wake up John too :open_mouth:
But if you have one that doesn’t say Halo 4, could you give it to me?

did anyone notice that the firy side is not facing the portal but in the reveal trailer it was…

> So I was looking for a wallpaper and so I went to wallbase, typed in halo and looked found this one. I went ahead and set it as my desktop background, within seconds of looking at the massive structure and the beam of light, the words saying Wake up John, and a lone ship flying towards such a huge epic structure (fortress), I began to cry! Needless to say Halo 4 will bring me to tears many more times, what enemy are we fighting? What will become of the rampant Cortana? Will this be the trilogy that ends Master Chief? So many questions, so much epicness. I will be at Halofest honoring the chief, I will be the first person in line to buy Halo 4!
>
>
> See you space cowboy

Link aint working for me :frowning:

> > So I was looking for a wallpaper and so I went to wallbase, typed in halo and looked found this one. I went ahead and set it as my desktop background, within seconds of looking at the massive structure and the beam of light, the words saying Wake up John, and a lone ship flying towards such a huge epic structure (fortress), I began to cry! Needless to say Halo 4 will bring me to tears many more times, what enemy are we fighting? What will become of the rampant Cortana? Will this be the trilogy that ends Master Chief? So many questions, so much epicness. I will be at Halofest honoring the chief, I will be the first person in line to buy Halo 4!
> >
> >
> > See you space cowboy
>
> Link aint working for me :frowning:

same here :frowning:

> did anyone notice that the firy side is not facing the portal but in the reveal trailer it was…

Its called artistic lisence.