I JUST CANCELLED MY H4 PRE-ORDER

I will place it again if the leaked GI info turns out to be fake but at this point I am pretty upset.

-Instant spawns
-random power weapon timer?
-2 armor abilities?
-spartan points?
-no confirmed 1-50
-x ray vision???

Im done. And I had a lot of respect for 343i for fixing up reach, then they go do this?
>:(

I agree. Me too

Good it’s not worth $60. Hell its not worth half that.

be sure to hit the door on your way out.
no one cares about u

What GI? some one please fill me in?

At least give them a chance for them to explain themselves.

> be sure to hit the door on your way out.
> no one cares about u

Oh look…sheep.

> At least give them a chance for them to explain themselves.

Explain themselves?

If they do, it better be damn fast.

Wow … you could’ve waiting until, oh i dunno, we actually -Yoinking!- saw something outside of text on a computer screen, but whatever. We will not miss you, we will not care for you, and we will not be aware of your absence.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Congratulations, you are a sad, immature, paranoid, and intolerant person who jumps to conclusions.

you gonna be so big and proud when you are the last one here?

LOL ME TO!

Nobody cares. You’ll still end up buying the game.

You’ll probably still end up buying like most people on here.

That’s okay, Halo 4 without a launch date yet is still in spot 4. We surely miss your pre order, but…not really.

I hope you realize that these features will probably not be present in all playlists. I am fairly sure there will be playlists with traditional game settings.

> be sure to hit the door on your way out.
> no one cares about u

That statement would’ve worked before GI leak, but, if this info is true, your words have no sting to them. The GI info is truly a burn to Halo fans and community, if true.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

even Thaw no one like reach its more of a halo then halo 4 would ever be

> > be sure to hit the door on your way out.
> > no one cares about u
>
> That statement would’ve worked before GI leak, but, if this info is true, your words have no sting to them. The GI info is truly a burn to Halo fans and community, if true.

Why? Because Call of Duty is an unholy abomination? :slight_smile:

Lets face it, most people who hate the info are likely also COD haters.