I just beat BS ANGEL!

In Warzone Assault on Urban. What a great day it is

who dat

> 2533274855477511;2:
> who dat

Someone who isn’t very good at Halo to begin with, so I don’t see why the OP is proud if that.

Is this really an achievement, not disrespect to BS Angel xD

Played a terribly lost Warzone game last week and noticed she was on my team. Kinda cool, since I never noticed a 343/Bungie employee in-game in all the days I’ve played Halo before. She just left 343, no?

Domestic violence is never an achievement. >.>

> 2533274855477511;2:
> who dat

I believe she is an ex 343 employee

Links or it never happened.

> 2533274915643658;8:
> Links or it never happened.

Here you go pal.

> 2533274803493024;9:
> > 2533274915643658;8:
> > Links or it never happened.
>
>
> Here you go pal.

Okay, it happened. Thank you and good day, mate.

> 2533274874477751;6:
> Domestic violence is never an achievement. >.>

This is hilarious.

Glad to she her back on the battle field. Really wish she would drop by and say hi from time to time.

> 2533274814289862;3:
> > 2533274855477511;2:
> > who dat
>
>
> Someone who isn’t very good at Halo to begin with, so I don’t see why the OP is proud if that.

Shots fired.

> 2533274873630868;13:
> > 2533274814289862;3:
> > > 2533274855477511;2:
> > > who dat
> >
> >
> > Someone who isn’t very good at Halo to begin with, so I don’t see why the OP is proud if that.
>
>
> Shots fired.

Oh dear…

> 2535453464044488;14:
> > 2533274873630868;13:
> > > 2533274814289862;3:
> > > > 2533274855477511;2:
> > > > who dat
> > >
> > >
> > > Someone who isn’t very good at Halo to begin with, so I don’t see why the OP is proud if that.
> >
> >
> > Shots fired.
>
>
> Oh dear…

Jelly Beans!

I played with bs angel just last weekend! We were on the same team though, and we won! :smiley:

Just let everyone know she no longer works with 343 anymore she decided to move on with her life like 2 weeks ago she was not fired so no one start making some weird speculation.

Nice blog, fam.

> 2533274814289862;3:
> > 2533274855477511;2:
> > who dat
>
>
> Someone who isn’t very good at Halo to begin with, so I don’t see why the OP is proud if that.

Hmm…seems her stats are as good or better then yours

> 2533274874477751;6:
> Domestic violence is never an achievement. >.>