i hope

please dont put jet packs in this game and please do NOT PUT A DMR PUT THE BR BACK!! if 343 messes up this game your gunna have multiple people not buying it just saying and you will lose a halo customer

Your right. The br was satisfying to use but the dmr is boring. And jetpack… I despise jetpack more than any armour ability. Even more than armour lock. Nothing makes me more angry in Reach than to see everyone on the other team jetpaking with assault rifles. Jut going above me spraying me with their noob guns coughassault rifle cough.

> Your right. The br was satisfying to use but the dmr is boring. And jetpack… I despise jetpack more than any armour ability. Even more than armour lock. Nothing makes me more angry in Reach than to see everyone on the other team jetpaking with assault rifles. Jut going above me spraying me with their noob guns coughassault rifle cough.

Considering you can’t counter it, I would have pause for who is calling who the noob.

I’ll will gladly accept the BR IF it takes two of the rounds from the burst to kill without shields.

How is the jetpack bad? The opposing player will be a big target in the air with no cover. It’s easy to take down a player using the jetpack. Whatever methods you’re using must be, well, wrong.

> How is the jetpack bad? The opposing player will be a big target in the air with no cover. It’s easy to take down a player using the jetpack. Whatever methods you’re using must be, well, wrong.

Its bad because it slows down gameplay and adds more randomness to a game that was fine before it was added.

> please dont put jet packs in this game and please do NOT PUT A DMR PUT THE BR BACK!! if 343 messes up this game your gunna have multiple people not buying it just saying and you will lose a halo customer

“Multiple people not buying it”

What? Like 2 people? 3?

Its Halo. You could put Halo on a toaster and people will buy it. Heck they’d even buy more than one copy. Halo will sell regardless of what weapons YOU want in the game. Its not YOUR game. Its a game for everyone to play and enjoy.

> > please dont put jet packs in this game and please do NOT PUT A DMR PUT THE BR BACK!! if 343 messes up this game your gunna have multiple people not buying it just saying and you will lose a halo customer
>
> “Multiple people not buying it”
>
> What? Like 2 people? 3?
>
> Its Halo. You could put Halo on a toaster and people will buy it. Heck they’d even buy more than one copy. Halo will sell regardless of what weapons YOU want in the game. Its not YOUR game. Its a game for everyone to play and enjoy.

That’s where you’re wrong. After Reach, almost everybody left Halo. 343 is going to need to deliver an actual Halo experience if they want to keep their fanbase.

I think bloom should be removed

Jetpacks and stuff return, but make them pick ups on map ( That way not everyone is using one, and when you die with it you can’t just get a new one)

Armor Lock gone, not even return as a pick up.

The Br returns, but so does an upgraded DMR to compensate for the fact it no longer has bloom. ( make it like a 6-7 shot kill)

> > > please dont put jet packs in this game and please do NOT PUT A DMR PUT THE BR BACK!! if 343 messes up this game your gunna have multiple people not buying it just saying and you will lose a halo customer
> >
> > “Multiple people not buying it”
> >
> > What? Like 2 people? 3?
> >
> > Its Halo. You could put Halo on a toaster and people will buy it. Heck they’d even buy more than one copy. Halo will sell regardless of what weapons YOU want in the game. Its not YOUR game. Its a game for everyone to play and enjoy.
>
> That’s where you’re wrong. After Reach, almost everybody left Halo. 343 is going to need to deliver an actual Halo experience if they want to keep their fanbase.

Can you prove that almost everybody left Halo? Is that why Halo Reach is steadily in the Top 3 most played games on XBL?

> > > > please dont put jet packs in this game and please do NOT PUT A DMR PUT THE BR BACK!! if 343 messes up this game your gunna have multiple people not buying it just saying and you will lose a halo customer
> > >
> > > “Multiple people not buying it”
> > >
> > > What? Like 2 people? 3?
> > >
> > > Its Halo. You could put Halo on a toaster and people will buy it. Heck they’d even buy more than one copy. Halo will sell regardless of what weapons YOU want in the game. Its not YOUR game. Its a game for everyone to play and enjoy.
> >
> > That’s where you’re wrong. After Reach, almost everybody left Halo. 343 is going to need to deliver an actual Halo experience if they want to keep their fanbase.
>
> Can you prove that almost everybody left Halo? Is that why Halo Reach is steadily in the Top 3 most played games on XBL?

Well back in Halo 3’s heyday, it was constantly at number 1 on the popularity chart. I remember seeing it on Major Nelson’s activity chart thingy on his site in 2008-09 and it was number 1 for both years. Halo 3 never fell out of number 1 until Reach came out, and now, Reach is number 3, while Halo 3 is still in the top 10.