I HOPE THIS WAS YOUR LAST TANK CARD BRO-Updated

I feel sorry for doing this, I dont know why I do things like this, but it seems sometimes I get in these moods on escape from a.r.c
I hope this was your last tank card bro

update:
Wow thanks everyone for the mixed reviews of what you saw! Glad you all thought enough of the video that it made you want to post!

Last I checked the video had 1300+ views! Pretty sweet! hopefully it’ll continue to pick up steam on www.xboxdvr.com!

anyways, silenced recon dmr and the OP (common) armor mod advanced sensors ftw

seriously, running that ive been able to get into a group of 4 or 5 spartans and pick them off without anyone finding me, not blipping on the radar is way OP!

He’s gotta be pissed

I’m so mad… Thats not even me, but I hate when people do this. Vehicles already blow up too quickly as it is.

Yes, i have seen alot of campers there. Of course if you’re not on my team your camp will be short lived. It is your opponents fault for not keeping that area clear.

Thats why i always spawn at base first

> 2535405481100234;5:
> Thats why i always spawn at base first

Escape from arc can be funny sometimes meaning that even if you have control of the garage and select to spawn at your base it will still spawn your vehicle at the garage!

> 2533274803360167;1:
> I feel sorry for doing this, I dont know why I do things like this, but it seems sometimes I get in these moods on escape from a.r.c
>
> I hope this was your last tank card bro

I love doing this to people… But when it happens to me? “-Yoink- YOU YOU -Yoinking!- -Yoink-! LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHO THE -Yoink- DOES THAT?! WHO PLAYS JUST TO SIT AND WAIT ALL GAME FOR A SCORPION TO SPAWN IN! YOURE A PIECE OF -Yoink-, BRO!!”.
Every time.

So odd this is even allowed, but of course you take the chance with them Req. You either spawn with it and dominate for a while or lose it within seconds.

> 2533274803360167;6:
> > 2535405481100234;5:
> > Thats why i always spawn at base first
>
>
> Escape from arc can be funny sometimes meaning that even if you have control of the garage and select to spawn at your base it will still spawn your vehicle at the garage!

Spawn first at base without vehicle and go to a req station

Made me chuckle, especially that the tank driver was pissed with GAS PR1CES

Last tank? Those are common enough to me personally. I should have over a hundred.

But he probably didn’t feel good

HOW DARE YOU!

That scorpion was pregnant with a warthog, and you just went and killed it! Now that scout hog will be forever alone since it’s such a useless vehicle…

Oh, you’re one of those kinds of players.

Holy God.

Only thing that would have made that better/worse is if you teabagged on the tank right after. Guy would have probly never played again.

> 2745721379973487;10:
> Made me chuckle, especially that the tank driver was pissed with GAS PR1CES

LOL You win today’s best post.

Oh, you are just the worst kind of person.

Also! I’ve tried repeatedly to board Scorps from the front. I didn’t think they could be! I’ve never been front-boarded and I’ve ridden a few around dodging his attempts to fire on me or knock me off until his teammate killed me.

> 2535405481100234;5:
> Thats why i always spawn at base first

Ikr! Same… but it takes sooo long to travel… with a tank

GG, I wonder if that guy is saltier than the dead sea right when that happened?

Its stuff like this that makes Halo 5 the most rage inducing entry in the series.

> 2533274873772972;7:
> > 2533274803360167;1:
> > I feel sorry for doing this, I dont know why I do things like this, but it seems sometimes I get in these moods on escape from a.r.c
> >
> > I hope this was your last tank card bro
>
>
> I love doing this to people… But when it happens to me? “-Yoink- YOU YOU -Yoinking!- -Yoink-! LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHO THE -Yoink- DOES THAT?! WHO PLAYS JUST TO SIT AND WAIT ALL GAME FOR A SCORPION TO SPAWN IN! YOURE A PIECE OF -Yoink-, BRO!!”.
> Every time.

Truer words have never been spoken.