I hope that BTB is more fun than Social Arena.

Social arena was fun for a bit, but in the last day or so it’s been pretty rough. I know that you can’t beat everyone or win every game but I have been losing match after match to players who just dominate myself and my team. Control the power weapons, BR/Commando spawns, and generally just beat us up. I’m not mad at them for being better than me or being a better team, but I’m not having fun playing against them at all.

I really hope BTB is a much more casual and fun experience like MCC so these players can just play against each other in social arena. I guess this isn’t much feedback as it is venting and am not sure if anyone else feels the same.

All the ranks sweats will be playing social now as it’s all they have. When the game launches with ranked, social will be more fun, how much more, we’ll have to see.

> 2533274833505064;1:
> Social arena was fun for a bit, but in the last day or so it’s been pretty rough. I know that you can’t beat everyone or win every game but I have been losing match after match to players who just dominate myself and my team. Control the power weapons, BR/Commando spawns, and generally just beat us up. I’m not mad at them for being better than me or being a better team, but I’m not having fun playing against them at all.
>
> I really hope BTB is a much more casual and fun experience like MCC so these players can just play against each other in social arena. I guess this isn’t much feedback as it is venting and am not sure if anyone else feels the same.

I agree. Had a similar experience as well and didn’t enjoy the social arenas too much.

So do I, it’s cracked up to be a pretty neat experience. Maybe I’ll see you guys on the field this weekend?

I thought Arena was pretty fun, but I also am hoping BTB is next level. Me and all my friends are super looking forward to it.