i hope that 343 lied to us...

atlot… about there being only 1 remake :C i dont mind it being valhalla but i really liked sandtrap

I’m not really sure why 343 would lie to us over this, Ragnarok is the only remake shipping with the game, but it’s possible more will be added as DLC.

While remakes are fun, they generally aren’t good to do. IE, Halo Reach had too many Remakes.

Maybe there’ll be some in future DLC, but there’s definitely only one on release day. Personally, I’d like there to be as many new and unique maps as possible.

well there is always a possibility of a remake in dlc. What i really want is a covenant themed map which so far has yet to be shown.

I hoped for Sandtrap to but Valhalla is a good map, not keen about there being 2 mechs on it though. Its possible that one of the forge environments could be a sand/desert environment then sandtrap could be easily remade, it could even come in one of the map packs since a lot of people wanted sandtrap as the remake.

Sandtrap would suck in Halo 4. Imagine, big open landscape. DMRs. Everyone would just be dropping dead instantly because of the openess of the map. If they made Sandtrap, I would’ve heavily avoided the map. Trust me, Valhalla was a better choice.

Do you sersiously think Sandtrap would fit into the new sandbox? Precision weapons would dominate it easily ._.

> I’m not really sure why 343 would lie to us over this, Ragnarok is the only remake shipping with the game, but it’s possible more will be added as DLC.

developers lie all the time
cough-BiowEAre-cough

I don’t like Sandtrap that much, but I like Valhalla.

Case closed.

> I don’t like Sandtrap that much, but I like Valhalla.
>
> Case closed.

The MOA HAS SPOKEN!

I like valhalla too, and i like moas. So you win :smiley:

1 remake is enough for me personally. Luckily it’s one of my favorite old maps.

Of all the maps, I really don’t see why Sandtrap is so desired. Dull landscape and skybox. It seems people only want it because it’s big, not because it’s fun to play.

Why not High Ground or Standoff? Or just about any other map?

Yeah the Valhalla was alot more fun in Halo3 but Sandtrap was a great BTB map, too.
I think the Valhalla remake is the better choice but alot of people have worries about the mantis.

I would rather have 1 remake than alot of remakes. New is always better :slight_smile:

> I would rather have 1 remake than alot of remakes. New is always better :slight_smile:

Yep thats right.

I’d like a Sandtrap, But Make it bigger

Like armoured Kill on BF3 But slightly smaller,

Also Say NO TO Mantis, I don’t want overpowered Mechs running around destroying Banshee’s in mid air’s the Covies need a new vehicle, which can overpower the mech, Otherwise i’m not sure why Covies were meant to be the meanest of the meanest if our vehicles own them the favours are in the UNSC favour

> Yeah the Valhalla was alot more fun in Halo3 but Sandtrap was a great BTB map, too.
> I think the Valhalla remake is the better choice but alot of people have worries about the mantis.

^ this
And my only worry about the Mantis is that what maps will it be allowed on? Because it seem only Ragnorak and Longbow can really support it due to it’s size, along with forge maps, possibly the last map to be revealed can support it, that is if it has open envirnments and not too much interior spaces.

343i cannot lie about something.

> Sandtrap would suck in Halo 4. Imagine, big open landscape. DMRs. Everyone would just be dropping dead instantly because of the openess of the map. If they made Sandtrap, I would’ve heavily avoided the map. Trust me, Valhalla was a better choice.

there were BR’s in Halo 3, it’s not that different.