I hope requiem gets blown up.

I don’t like fighting prometheans I get more enjoyment fighting the covenant, crawlers are ok. I wonder if the prometheans will even be in Halo 5 I hope thats how spartan ops ends by blowing up requiem or the factory where those tin heads are getting pumped out.

343i designs Promethean’s to be a lot harder and more frustrating to kill than the Covenant.

Guy complains that he doesn’t like fighting them.

Sounds like a 343i win.

I completely disagree. I found Prometheans a blast to fight.

I stand before you, accused of the sin of ensuring Forerunner ascendancy… of attempting to save us from this fate where we are forced to… recede. Humanity stands as the greatest threat in the galaxy, refusing to eradicate them is a fools gambit—we squander eons in the darkness while they seize our triumphs as their own! …The Mantle of responsibility for all things… belongs to Forerunners alone…

I like Promethean I hope they can expand with more variety in the next game as they were more fun to fight than the covenant.

> 343i designs Promethean’s to be a lot harder and more frustrating to kill than the Covenant.
>
> Guy complains that he doesn’t like fighting them.
>
> Sounds like a 343i win.

They look really bad and I get killed more by the covenant than the prometheans.

I am not a fan of the Promethians, they don’t feel like a powerful and deadly new foe as much as they are just a nuisance. Crawlers are just Cannon Fodder like Grunts and Drones, Knights are just a Pain to fight, with all their teleporting and Cross map Rainbow lunges, and the fact that most carry Scattershots or Incineration Cannons. and Watchers are a Total Pest, Not Dangerous in anyway, Just annoying cause they either summon a pack of Crawlers, Revive a Knight, Create Hardlight shields, or throw your grenades back.

I like the campaign, I just am not a fan of how the Promethians fight, But I am also not a Fan of the Covies in this game either, Since you get Two Flavors of Grunts, Plasma Pistol and Fuel Rod, All Elites carry Swords or a Concussion Rifle/Fuel Rod.

I guessing a Promethean killed you?

Nice prediction. gg.

> 2533274913236653;8:
> Nice prediction. gg.

Don’t revive old topics please