I hope Halo 4 has this gametype.

It looks so epic.

space combat will never work in multiplayer, and if it does, it would be too boring to be worth making.

> space combat will never work in multiplayer, and if it does, it would be too boring to be worth making.

If it’s done right it would work, and be fun. Battlefronts II Space Combat worked, and it was fun.

I really hope they have space combat in multiplayer. They should do vehicular and EVA. Hopefully we can have proper space physics.

> I really hope they have space combat in multiplayer. They should do vehicular and EVA. Hopefully we can have proper space physics.

Same here. To me Reachs space combat would have been a lot better if it had more enemies attacking, and you had more allies to. Most of the time you were waiting minutes for the next wave to attack. It was way to slow. Near the end it did speed up a bit.

I liked the ‘‘jumping on top of a hunter’’ Idea, that would have been sweet in reach.

> I liked the ‘‘jumping on top of a hunter’’ Idea, that would have been sweet in reach.

I know. I also like that “Global Battle” idea.

Cut content is just stuff they couldn’t put in that specific installment…however with sequels there is plenty of cut content to put in there, so hopefully cool things like that will appear in Halo 4.

I want Global Battle!

> Cut content is just stuff they couldn’t put in that specific installment…however with sequels there is plenty of cut content to put in there, so hopefully cool things like that will appear in Halo 4.
>
>
> I want Global Battle!

Me to. Most of the weapons in Halo 3 were cut weapons from Halo CE. So there is hope of having Space Battles, and Global Battles.