I hope 343 understands what the real problem is.

Few real complaints can be traced to the actual gun play. Sure the radar kinda sucks. Maybe some of the maps play terrible for certain game modes. But what it really boils down to is the lack of content and implication of content that doesn’t affect gameplay I.e. armor and emblems. I would say that this would be beating a dead horse at this point. 343 please. Whatever you are doing, if it involves any type of re skin or emblem of any sort, drop it and move onto something that truly improves gameplay like game modes and original maps. And for all that is good, take care of anyone who doesn’t live in the US. As if America is the center of the universe or something. I’m American and I despise the idea of half of the community not having decent connection because of where they live. I’m preaching to a choir of horses that were beaten to death, aren’t I?

> 2533274815938300;1:
> I’m preaching to a choir of horses that were beaten to death, aren’t I?

Haha. I can only speak for myself but your probably on the right track there mate. At least at this stage of the game.

+1 Internet cookies from me sir
youve got the right idea imo

> 2533274815938300;1:
> Few real complaints can be traced to the actual gun play. Sure the radar kinda sucks. Maybe some of the maps play terrible for certain game modes. But what it really boils down to is the lack of content and implication of content that doesn’t affect gameplay I.e. armor and emblems. I would say that this would be beating a dead horse at this point. 343 please. Whatever you are doing, if it involves any type of re skin or emblem of any sort, drop it and move onto something that truly improves gameplay like game modes and original maps. And for all that is good, take care of anyone who doesn’t live in the US. As if America is the center of the universe or something. I’m American and I despise the idea of half of the community not having decent connection because of where they live. I’m preaching to a choir of horses that were beaten to death, aren’t I?

Not the center of the universe, but it is the center of their player base.
Also … half of the community? A bit of an exaggeration there.
I seriously doubt new armor and emblems is getting in the way of the gametypes we want being made. Different resources
The only thing getting in the way of original maps being made is remix maps being made.

Emblems and armor are the domain of a completely different team than the one working on new maps so that is a non-factor. With that said, I do agree that more servers should be put online for non-US folks.

I love most everything theyve done

> 2533274870884222;5:
> I do agree that more servers should be put online for non-US folks.

It’s not even like that’s an issue. Microsoft have servers all over the place now it’s just a population problem in some countries in my opinion. We have been trying to recruit half decent players locally here in the oceanic region for awhile now and only managed to get our Spartan Company half full. Meanwhile League of Legends oceanic is streaming right now with 40k viewers.