I hope 343 is still patrolling the multiplayer...

Just wanted to make sure the 343 Guys are still checking up on multiplayer from time to time.

I logged in today to play some swat and the first game seemed to have someone lag switching because I couldn’t move due to lag yet was getting killed over and over. I quit out of that game after a full minute of hoping it would get better but never did. So I join the next game and it was fun and challenging, ended up with a nice win and as soon as the win screen came up I was booted. Now I don’t know for sure but this seems like a DDOS attack by one of the poor losers… Now that I have disconnected from two games I am banned from multiplayer for a bit.

I know this isn’t typical but this kind of stuff if left untended is what will drive me to another game, so I just wanted to call attention to it.

Thank you guys for an otherwise awesome game, Warzone Firefight has been really fun to play with a big group of friends.

You do realize that is Halo 5’s servers and your connection at work, along with others but mainly yours.

I usually can tell by the first game if im on a good server. If not I keep backing out after each game until I get one. Then the rest of the night is fine… Call it strange or crazy but it works for me.

As I mentioned above, its not typical. But the first game, I couldn’t move, my whole team was getting killed without being able to kill one of theirs. Call me crazy but that seems a little weird. The second game there was no lag, as per usual since I have a good connection, it just so happened that as soon as we won, I got booted… I’ve played since then and it was fine 6 games in a row.

Just making sure the cheaters are getting banned.

How come nobody ever has video of these incidents?

> 2533274833569045;5:
> How come nobody ever has video of these incidents?

Actually if u want a video of a person gettinf dced from a warzone match. Ispiteful has a clip where he got dced mid game while doing a power weapon video

I checked your history.

The dnf you had the top player on your team went 25-15. I doubt he was experiencing the same problems you were with that kind of performance.

Probably your connection.

Of course.Unyshek and his team just destroyed my team in 7 minutes

> 2533274805253766;1:
> Just wanted to make sure the 343 Guys are still checking up on multiplayer from time to time.
>
> I logged in today to play some swat and the first game seemed to have someone lag switching because I couldn’t move due to lag yet was getting killed over and over. I quit out of that game after a full minute of hoping it would get better but never did. So I join the next game and it was fun and challenging, ended up with a nice win and as soon as the win screen came up I was booted. Now I don’t know for sure but this seems like a DDOS attack by one of the poor losers… Now that I have disconnected from two games I am banned from multiplayer for a bit.
>
> I know this isn’t typical but this kind of stuff if left untended is what will drive me to another game, so I just wanted to call attention to it.
>
> Thank you guys for an otherwise awesome game, Warzone Firefight has been really fun to play with a big group of friends.

The game is run through Microsoft servers, not someone else’s Xbox as host, so I’m pretty sure you can’t get lag-switched or DDOS’d.