I honestly have no problems with the demo.

Plz don’t come at me because you disagree with me but I actually like it, I’m not a OG halo fan as I believe I began playing around 2012 with my first game being halo reach, an then Halo 3 : ODST 2nd. so I’m more late to the halo franchise than other people are, But I will speak truthfully, I liked this gameplay reveal, I loved how you Could literally just grapple a fusion coil and throw it at the enemy, Straight up exploding the shade turret’s sheilds off, this brings in a lot more of environmental moves you can do, I love how its not as advanced as halo 5 yet not to simple like classic halo, I’m not saying classic halo is bad at all, im just saying it’s more simple thus they put it in the middle, The classic and modern art Style put to make something in my opinion Enjoyable, I honestly can’t help but rewatch the trailer multiple times, I Genuinely enjoy how everything is coming together, for me personally I like how its forming up to be. I respect anybody’s opinion unless if they think there’s is a fact. So I will respect your opinion, Feel free to reply!

Edit : I also love how the brutes straight up just throw suicide grunts at you

I’m an OG Halo fan and I agree with you. I appreciated the combination of art styles, loved the music, and am really looking forward to facing off against Hyperius now that we’ve gotten a taste of his character. I think the game mechanics will be a blast for campaign but could get tricky in multiplayer.

> 2533274964025169;2:
> I’m an OG Halo fan and I agree with you. I appreciated the combination of art styles, loved the music, and am really looking forward to facing off against Hyperius now that we’ve gotten a taste of his character. I think the game mechanics will be a blast for campaign but could get tricky in multiplayer.

Glad to Have somebody agree with me! Especially a OG!

> 2535456799791028;3:
> > 2533274964025169;2:
> > I’m an OG Halo fan and I agree with you. I appreciated the combination of art styles, loved the music, and am really looking forward to facing off against Hyperius now that we’ve gotten a taste of his character. I think the game mechanics will be a blast for campaign but could get tricky in multiplayer.
>
> Glad to Have somebody agree with me! Especially a OG!

You can count me with you too OP. The demo had me grinning from ear to ear the whole time. The art style feels like it has the soul of the OG trilogy with the body of 343’s art style cloaked over it. Idk how else to describe it, but I love it. The music and the sound design worked well together (especially all the ambient nature sounds and the wildlife reacting to you). I was getting hyped watching all of those trailers, particularly the gameplay demo.

I myself am only 15 and have grown up first playing reach then it went from there. I think I rly like halo 5 and infinite bc of the way I grew up with the newer halos

I think this may be the game I get off this ship. I’ll go ahead an give it a fair chance but from what I’ve seen it’s fairly clear 343 isn’t interested in maintaining the Halo formula. Hopefully they continue to service the MCC on steam.

> 2533274964025169;2:
> I’m an OG Halo fan and I agree with you. I appreciated the combination of art styles, loved the music, and am really looking forward to facing off against Hyperius now that we’ve gotten a taste of his character. I think the game mechanics will be a blast for campaign but could get tricky in multiplayer.

Yeah, an open world game without sprint would be pretty annoying. They’ve said the grapple/shield will be map pickups in multiplayer but I’m still curious what the differences would be for balancing purposes.