i honestly, did not cheat. shouldnt be banned

Hi,

I have been having A LOT of problems with hackers and have all ruined many games severely. One day, someone by the name [REDACTED], sends me a message saying, " cheat in -Yoink- noobs". My first reaction was awe do to the fact that i dont even know how cheating works on any game. i just like to play. I paid for my account, so i should be able to use it that way i am supposed to. This was obviously a huge misunderstanding. Please make it so that my account is no longer banned. There are actual hackers out there, and im not at all one of them. i shouldnt have to waste my time writing this message. whoever is responsible for finding hackers, come on. get your head straight and do your job right. like i said, im very disappointed in the fact that an honest gamer who works really hard for these gaming privileges to have to waste their time AND money. Please and thank you. im sorry for wasting your time on such a silly matter when this shouldnt happen at all.

I see a lot of DNF and AFK games on your record.

> I see a lot of DNF and AFK games on your record.

In that case OP, you fully deserve any punishment you may have received. I know I hate it when AFK’s and quitters ruin the game for me. :confused:

In other news, you aren’t allowed to call out individuals on here, regardless of what you think they may have done. I’d edit.

DNF? That means “did not finish”, right? That’s grounds for ban?..Actually, I agree with that. Bk’s on my team are bad, but at least they make for distractions; better than no player.

Please don’t single people out by name, thanks.

> DNF? That means “did not finish”, right? That’s grounds for ban?..Actually, I agree with that. Bk’s on my team are bad, but at least they make for distractions; better than no player.

It is far worse to have a player go AFK than to leave.

I’ve done 3v8 games were we (The 3) would’ve won, as it was me, a random guy, and an AFK guy. We lost the game by 4 and our AFK guy went -28.

The problem is worse in H4, because now while the enemy is earning free kills, they’re also earning points towards ordnance.

With JiP, a quitter means I might actually get another teammate, while AFK players take up the slot and contribute nothing.

Lastly, because of how the spawn system works, you’re more likely to spawn on AFK players, making it harder for the active players to establish any superior spawning position for map control as they’re constantly spawning back at the base.

I’ll take a quitter over an AFK any day.

> I see a lot of DNF and AFK games on your record.

Tis punishment by exile!

J/k, if you truly did this too often, this is why.