I hit 70

I just hit lvl 70 last night and I can not pick another spec. I was told I need to get an email with a code to unlock more specs… Is there anything that I have to do to get this eamil? or do I have to wait to continue my gaming?

It was very disappointing that I stopped lvl’ing because I could not afford the limited edition when the game came out. I hope that I do not have to wait very long to continue.

-Tolgar

> I just hit lvl 70 last night and I can not pick another spec. I was told I need to get an email with a code to unlock more specs… Is there anything that I have to do to get this eamil? or do I have to wait to continue my gaming?
>
> It was very disappointing that I stopped lvl’ing because I could not afford the limited edition when the game came out. I hope that I do not have to wait very long to continue.
>
> -Tolgar

Codes arriving at 30th.

Thanks John Ja Pierre, thats what I thought. Kind of a bummer for the gamers who put the time in to the game to be cut short like that.

get the code emailed to you for $6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290805874213?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649