I heard we get a Halo 2 map in the Halo CEA map pack...

If this is true, I really, really, really, REALLY hope it is Zanzibar.

It was like one of the Best halo 2 maps.

Anyone find any new info.

(Also mods,I DON’T SEE ANY SIMILAR THREADS AS MINE SO THERE IS NO NEED TO MERGE IT WITH ANOTHER THREAD THAT IS MONTHS OLD.).

Zanzibar, really? I honestly don’t like that map. There is a lot of speculation though that it might be Headlong. MIGHT be.

> If this is true, I really, really, really, REALLY hope it is Zanzibar.
>
> It was like one of the Best halo 2 maps.
>
> Anyone find any new info.
>
> (Also mods,I DON’T SEE ANY SIMILAR THREADS AS MINE SO THERE IS NO NEED TO MERGE IT WITH ANOTHER THREAD THAT IS MONTHS OLD.).

Since Zanzi was remade in 3 and wouldn’t be considered a huge fan favorite, unfortunately I doubt it would be in there. The Halo 2 map that’s in there is Beaver Creek as in H1 there were ladders on the “Creek” so they can’t use that version :).

Hope I could somewhat help! I just really hope for a classic gameplay experience that made me want to play Halo over and over!

EDIT: To above me, I really hope it’s headlong as well, that’s the only true big team map I loved and thoroughly enjoyed.

I got my hopes up for Headlong myself.

If it’s Headlong I will be so happy I would cry.

Waterworks would be my second choice, but I have no hope that that is the one.

> I got my hopes up for Headlong myself.

HEADLONG HEADLONG HEADLONG!!!

> > I got my hopes up for Headlong myself.
>
> HEADLONG HEADLONG HEADLONG!!!

For the love of everything Halo, please, please, PLEASE be Headlong

Ω

>
>
>
> (Also mods,I DON’T SEE ANY SIMILAR THREADS AS MINE SO THERE IS NO NEED TO MERGE IT WITH ANOTHER THREAD THAT IS MONTHS OLD.).

I love zanzibar. Its been so long.

> > If this is true, I really, really, really, REALLY hope it is Zanzibar.
> >
> > It was like one of the Best halo 2 maps.
> >
> > Anyone find any new info.
> >
> > (Also mods,I DON’T SEE ANY SIMILAR THREADS AS MINE SO THERE IS NO NEED TO MERGE IT WITH ANOTHER THREAD THAT IS MONTHS OLD.).
>
> I love zanzibar. Its been so long.

Oh Headlong its been much longer!

HEADLONG FTW!!!

Halo 2 maps would be atrocious with AAs introduced.

>
>
>

Just playing Devi’s Advocate here - if there were a discussion about all things Halo CE:A related including speculation into which maps will come with it, like this one here, then why wouldn’t it behoove a moderator to absorb your thread into that one to keep things neat and orderly?

> Halo 2 maps would be atrocious with AAs introduced.

Reflection isn’t atrocious. It’s probably one of the most fun maps IMO

> Halo 2 maps would be atrocious with AAs introduced.

They have moddified maps for Reach’s gameplay with forge!

I second Headlong being re-made. That was definitely one of my favorites.

Guys, you all seem to choose maps that were good back then…you need to choose maps that would be good now in Reach.

So, id say Headlong by far, would be great for Reach gameplay.

> Guys, you all seem to choose maps that were good back then…you need to choose maps that would be good now in Reach.
>
> So, id say Headlong by far, would be great for Reach gameplay.

You know I thought that Jet pack might dominate on Headlong at first, but then I thought well sprint would be fine with the open field and beams… Evade for the same reason… Dropshield is just dropshield… Hologram would be nice with a bunch of corners and tight areas along with large areas… Finally AL is fine with vehicles on the map.

So honestly AA would place nicely on the map.

HEADLONG!

> > Guys, you all seem to choose maps that were good back then…you need to choose maps that would be good now in Reach.
> >
> > So, id say Headlong by far, would be great for Reach gameplay.
>
> You know I thought that Jet pack might dominate on Headlong at first, but then I thought well sprint would be fine with the open field and beams… Evade for the same reason… Dropshield is just dropshield… Hologram would be nice with a bunch of corners and tight areas along with large areas… Finally AL is fine with vehicles on the map.
>
> So honestly AA would place nicely on the map.

See? This is how people should choose which maps, should be remade. People rely too much on how it played then, not how it would now.

Even Waterworks would work well too…well probably.

But yes it would play perfectly with AAs. (Headlong I mean, I dont know about Waterworks)

> Even Waterworks would work well too…well probably.

Waterworks would be pretty amazing. Can you imagine armor locking to block against a falling stalactite?