I heard something about weapon charms in infinite?

So i’m wondering if its going to be a system like R6 where you can put charms on guns and shields and stuff. maybe on vehicles, like the top of the windshield

I believe this is a thing. If so, I’m interested

that would be interesting

That’d be a neat addition. 343 is going all out on customization for Infinite, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this is true.

Can confirm, codes already in the wild on the Nerf guns

Weapon charms are such a junk cosmetic. Can’t wait until they let me customize the kind of zipper slider I can put on my pants in games, for the low low fee of $4.99

But yes, they’re in the game.

So this lowkey confirms Infinite won’t be a dual wielding Halo… kinda bummed but I’m one of the few.

Yup, I believe the Nerf AR gives you a code for the Weapon Coating & the Weapon Charm.
As for what they look like…not a clue.

Im pretty excited by the ideas of weapon charms though. Definitely some cool designs that could be in game. I’m just hoping we don’t get anything a bit toooo ridiculous

> 2533274865778947;8:
> Yup, I believe the Nerf AR gives you a code for the Weapon Coating & the Weapon Charm.
> As for what they look like…not a clue.
>
> Im pretty excited by the ideas of weapon charms though. Definitely some cool designs that could be in game. I’m just hoping we don’t get anything a bit toooo ridiculous

Im sorry, what exactly is “weapon charm”?

> 2535453809720436;9:
> > 2533274865778947;8:
> > Yup, I believe the Nerf AR gives you a code for the Weapon Coating & the Weapon Charm.
> > As for what they look like…not a clue.
> >
> > Im pretty excited by the ideas of weapon charms though. Definitely some cool designs that could be in game. I’m just hoping we don’t get anything a bit toooo ridiculous
>
> Im sorry, what exactly is “weapon charm”?

A weapon charm is a bit like a keychain. It’s a little item that hangs from the side of your gun.
Could be your emblem, a bullet or a skull maybe. They’re a small cosmetic item.

Games like Rainbow Six Siege & CoD are good examples to see what weapon charms look like.

> 2535453809720436;9:
> > 2533274865778947;8:
> > Yup, I believe the Nerf AR gives you a code for the Weapon Coating & the Weapon Charm.
> > As for what they look like…not a clue.
> >
> > Im pretty excited by the ideas of weapon charms though. Definitely some cool designs that could be in game. I’m just hoping we don’t get anything a bit toooo ridiculous
>
> Im sorry, what exactly is “weapon charm”?

What he ^ said. They have them in Apex Legends and PUBG as well (probably even Fortnite, but I’ve never played it so I don’t know).

Essentially, it’s useless DLC so companies can try and make more money off of gamers. I’m also not aware of anyone I’ve ever known who has owned a gun and decided to put a charm on it, so there’s that realism aspect too.

that sounds cool

I would love to see weapon and vehicle customization like that in halo infinite

ugh, another bland generic thing every shooter game these days does

I saw the potential for charms as well, I think from a Hidden Expedia video. Why not have them, they could be cool.

> 2533274850493408;11:
> > 2535453809720436;9:
> > > 2533274865778947;8:
> > > Yup, I believe the Nerf AR gives you a code for the Weapon Coating & the Weapon Charm.
> > > As for what they look like…not a clue.
> > >
> > > Im pretty excited by the ideas of weapon charms though. Definitely some cool designs that could be in game. I’m just hoping we don’t get anything a bit toooo ridiculous
> >
> > Im sorry, what exactly is “weapon charm”?
>
> What he ^ said. They have them in Apex Legends and PUBG as well (probably even Fortnite, but I’ve never played it so I don’t know).
>
> Essentially, it’s useless DLC so companies can try and make more money off of gamers. I’m also not aware of anyone I’ve ever known who has owned a gun and decided to put a charm on it, so there’s that realism aspect too.

technically everything cosmetic is useless. Also, Halo isnt a realistic game…

I’d only want a -Yoink!- charm, or Jorge’s dog tags.

> 2533274840624875;16:
> > 2533274850493408;11:
> > > 2535453809720436;9:
> > > > 2533274865778947;8:
> > > > Yup, I believe the Nerf AR gives you a code for the Weapon Coating & the Weapon Charm.
> > > > As for what they look like…not a clue.
> > > >
> > > > Im pretty excited by the ideas of weapon charms though. Definitely some cool designs that could be in game. I’m just hoping we don’t get anything a bit toooo ridiculous
> > >
> > > Im sorry, what exactly is “weapon charm”?
> >
> > What he ^ said. They have them in Apex Legends and PUBG as well (probably even Fortnite, but I’ve never played it so I don’t know).
> >
> > Essentially, it’s useless DLC so companies can try and make more money off of gamers. I’m also not aware of anyone I’ve ever known who has owned a gun and decided to put a charm on it, so there’s that realism aspect too.
>
> technically everything cosmetic is useless. Also, Halo isnt a realistic game…

Oh yeah cosmetics are garbage - I prefer useful DLC if I have to pay for it, like multiplayer maps. I was more referring to games like CoD or PUBG that have gun charms and try to be realistic.