i heard a rumor about buying Armor with REQ points

Can anyone at least confirm some type of tweet or update or something 343 threw out hinting at this? Really curious

What armor are you specifying exactly?

You can buy the new Classic Helmets with RP - 150k for the pack. Technically you can buy armour for RP, it’s just RNG whether you get it from a Silver or Gold pack or not. Other than that, you’ll need to be a bit more specific about your rumour

From what i was told gentlemen, was that you can specific pieces of armor with RP. Not in a pack. Just a single piece

> 2533274813071248;4:
> From what i was told gentlemen, was that you can specific pieces of armor with RP. Not in a pack. Just a single piece

You can’t, whoever told you this was lying or misinformed on Halo 5’s REQ system.

> 2533274813071248;4:
> From what i was told gentlemen, was that you can specific pieces of armor with RP. Not in a pack. Just a single piece

While I would prefer such a method, I have not seen or heard any info about this or info hinting at this. The classic helmet pack is currently the only way to buy predetermined armor with RP, otherwise it’s just luck with the gold/silver/bronze packs

> 2533274813071248;4:

Who told you this?