I haven't played Urban in 75 Warzone Assault games

I’ve noticed that Urban hasn’t really popped up in my Warzone Assault searches of late, and dug through the game history to confirm. Sure enough, I haven’t played Warzone Assault on Urban in 75 games, dating back to 3/10.

Before I take this to support, I wanted to check and see if anyone else has had this issue or if it was pulled from rotation for some reason.

Edit: sounds like it was pulled, thanks for the input. I must have missed that notice, anyone have a link?

It was pulled from rotation due to spawn-trapping.

Thats because it was removed for balancing issues a while back.

nice, I was wondering why i was playing on the same what 2 or 3 maps… ALL THE TIME

Soooooo when the heck will it be back in rotation??? I mean, ORION was pulled and is completely gone from the game, which is kinda ridiculous, just fix the spawns and put em back in

> 2533274973567500;5:
> Soooooo when the heck will it be back in rotation??? I mean, ORION was pulled and is completely gone from the game, which is kinda ridiculous, just fix the spawns and put em back in

They will probably try and sweep it under the carpet to be honest, if they haven’t added back Orion by this point I doubt we will ever see it again.

Yeah, I am a late player so I didn’t even get to play on ORION…

I played on Orion I like it much better then Pegasus.

> 2533274843235282;7:
> Yeah, I am a late player so I didn’t even get to play on ORION…

You aren’t missing much.

The map had a pretty bad glare issue on one side, in addition to being pretty bland to begin with. Even for a Forge map. And the sniping was so lopsided.

I feel like they should have a set rotation, it isn’t like Arena where they have a bunch of maps, they have 4! Have a set rotation so that when you hop in and play four matches, you play on all four maps! (soon to be 5 in normal warzone)

> 2533274826920712;9:
> > 2533274843235282;7:
> > Yeah, I am a late player so I didn’t even get to play on ORION…
>
>
> You aren’t missing much.
>
> The map had a pretty bad glare issue on one side, in addition to being pretty bland to begin with. Even for a Forge map. And the sniping was so lopsided.

Yeah, but it still added some map variety to this game. It’s so boring to be playing the same five maps all of the time. And yeah, I’m exaggerating a bit.

> 2533274816299345;3:
> Thats because it was removed for balancing issues a while back.

so since it is a warzone map that means… Rip Urban you will never be played again

> 2533274915643658;11:
> > 2533274826920712;9:
> > > 2533274843235282;7:
> > > Yeah, I am a late player so I didn’t even get to play on ORION…
> >
> >
> > You aren’t missing much.
> >
> > The map had a pretty bad glare issue on one side, in addition to being pretty bland to begin with. Even for a Forge map. And the sniping was so lopsided.
>
>
> Yeah, but it still added some map variety to this game. It’s so boring to be playing the same five maps all of the time. And yeah, I’m exaggerating a bit.

If they need variety, I can think of 10 Forge remakes/remixes/etc. right off the bat that would be infinitely better than Orion.

They just need to put them into consideration.

> 2533274904245048;6:
> > 2533274973567500;5:
> > Soooooo when the heck will it be back in rotation??? I mean, ORION was pulled and is completely gone from the game, which is kinda ridiculous, just fix the spawns and put em back in
>
>
> They will probably try and sweep it under the carpet to be honest, if they haven’t added back Orion by this point I doubt we will ever see it again.

I doubt it. The lost investment between a built-from-scratch map with only 3 other viable options in the playlist and a Forge map with numerous replacement options doesn’t compare.

They added back urban i just played it right now.

> 2533274949743263;15:
> They added back urban i just played it right now.

I’ll go ahead and take credit for that happening. You’re welcome everyone.

> 2533274805497312;16:
> > 2533274949743263;15:
> > They added back urban i just played it right now.
>
>
> I’ll go ahead and take credit for that happening. You’re welcome everyone.

Oh yes it was all you.

It was gone to fix spawns it back now

I hope they also fixed the open lines of sight.
Add some trees, and a couple highway traffic billboards Infront of the core doors.
To prevent cross map bridge and rear flank sniping. (Into core)