I have two things to say

A) Does anyone know a support email for 343i because I have been trying to find it for ages.

B) Is there anyway to make an object blow up (like a gas tank) once it takes enough damage by using scripting?

A) I don’t think they have an “public” email address, but you can contact them in the forums or by sending them a PM.

B) I’m not sure, someone else may be able to help you :slight_smile:

> 2535468541348037;1:
> A) Does anyone know a support email for 343i because I have been trying to find it for ages.
>
> B) Is there anyway to make an object blow up (like a gas tank) once it takes enough damage by using scripting?

drop that Forge question right here: https://www.reddit.com/r/forge/

Thanks

I think you can change the properties of a crate or a box and change it to a exploding barrel.

For 343 support, there is a support forum for each game. You should get a response there.

For forge, the forge reddit would be a good place to look for an answer.

Thanks for all the answers guys, you may one day see my Battle of Geonosis map and mode in the content browser.

Battle of Geonosis? Aw, HELL yeah!

> 2535422386455449;8:
> Battle of Geonosis? Aw, HELL yeah!

It might take time, but it will be worth it. Trust me

Awesome. A shame we can’t have long drawn out sword duals anymore like Halo 2-3. How cool would it be to play SW Battlefront in Halo? Geonosis always was one of my favorite maps. Mainly because of the walkers and dropships.