I have two questions for yall.

Hello everyone
Back when CEA came out I bought a 3D tv because i wanted to play halo in 3D.(I know it’s a little sad.) I was wondering if anyone knows if halo 4 will be able to be played in 3D. If so it would be very helpful if you left a comment with a link below. My second question is when you charge up the boltshot can you hold the charge forever like the pp.

If you can help me with these it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

I am pretty sure that Halo 4 will not be in 3D. Sorry. I know that the boltshot can NOT be charged then held. Once it is at full charge it shoots. I can find a video just give me a sec.

They confirmed a while back that Halo 4 will not have 3D capabilities. It was easy for them to do it in CEA due to the dual graphics layers.

No 3D
And i think you can hold.

Thanks. It sucks that it will not be in 3D but whatever, and i hope you can’t hold the charge to long. I could see that being bad.

I am really sorry, I can’t find the stupid footage. But I assure you that you can not hold it at all. The instant it is charged it fires.

> I am really sorry, I can’t find the stupid footage. But I assure you that you can not hold it at all. The instant it is charged it fires.

I know you can for a little bit. Look up the GiantBomb Gameplay.