I have to say.....

This is the first time I have repeatedly watched a new video game…gameplay video since…Never! This game is really surprising me, it might actually reign king over the other halo’s…I was really worried about the campaign in halo 4, but since E3…Almost all of the worries have been lifted! I say “almost” because we really dont know all that much about halo 4’s story…I am completely amazed…I have watched that halo 4 campaign video, at least 15 times since E3, and still have not bored with it…There is really so much to this campaign that completely make it epic! What do you guys think?

For starters completely off topic your name sounds familiar, i believe i played against you before on reach in either btb or invasion a couple weeks ago.

But anyway, i say im more excited for halo 4 than i was for reach and almost as much as 3. Reach met my expectations of hype while halo 3 did not (long story.)

Halo 4 looks incredible for its stage of current build. And it was uncredible to play at rtx

Double toast. Seriously, this is the second time today, anyone else having issues with waypoint lately?

> This is the first time I have repeatedly watched a new video game…gameplay video since…Never! This game is really surprising me, it might actually reign king over the other halo’s…<mark>I was really worried about the campaign in halo 4, but since E3</mark>…Almost all of the worries have been lifted! I say “almost” because we really dont know all that much about halo 4’s story…I am completely amazed…I have watched that halo 4 campaign video, at least 15 times since E3, and still have not bored with it…There is really so much to this campaign that completely make it epic! What do you guys think?

I was never worried about the Halo 4 campaign but after seeing E3, im feeling even more excited for the Halo campaign.
Usually I have a lot to say in my posts, but when it comes to the Halo 4’s campaign, all I can say is wow.

I too have watched that trailer enough times to know exactly what happens throughout can recite most of the dialog ; Cant wait for the game!

Campaign does look like it’ll be really fun. I’m just curious about when playing coop mode for Campaign, who does the other 3 players play as? Their MP characters? Master Chief Clones? Or Similar to how they did Halo 3?

It’s supposedly the longest Halo campaign ever as well. I hope it really had a good story with great gameplay, environments, characters, ect.

I’m so excited about Master Chief’s new adventure! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m with you. Can’t wait!

Have F4ith

> Campaign does look like it’ll be really fun. I’m just curious about when playing coop mode for Campaign, who does the other 3 players play as? Their MP characters? Master Chief Clones? Or Similar to how they did Halo 3?

Unfortunately it’s been confirmed its Chief clones. I think players 2-4 should be their MP Spartans.

> > Campaign does look like it’ll be really fun. I’m just curious about when playing coop mode for Campaign, who does the other 3 players play as? Their MP characters? Master Chief Clones? Or Similar to how they did Halo 3?
>
> Unfortunately it’s been confirmed its Chief clones. I think players 2-4 should be their MP Spartans.

I can live with chief clones.