I have read the entire Game Informer article

And I will NOT post a link to it. BUT, I can assure you, everything will be okay. The multiplayer info is indeed real, but the campaign is explored in the article, the game’s first mission is described, and there is much more multiplayer info in the entire article.

-The new enemy is NOT revealed
-The Covenant will be the first enemy you encounter(Including Elites)

Not to be rude, but a lot of people have known this since this morning. Multiple threads had links to the issue and various videos showing it.

> Not to be rude, but a lot of people have known this since this morning. Multiple threads had links to the issue and various videos showing it.

Sorry, I don’t roam these forums all day, Lol

How the hell are covies floating in deep space with John? Is that all it says? And what was the holy -Yoink- moment?

> Not to be rude, but a lot of people have known this since this morning. Multiple threads had links to the issue and various videos showing it.

can you send me those here or as a PM? or just anyone, thank you very much, i must have missed it :frowning:

> And I will NOT post a link to it. BUT, I can assure you, everything will be okay. The multiplayer info is indeed real, but the campaign is explored in the article, the game’s first mission is described, and there is much more multiplayer info in the entire article.
>
> -The new enemy is NOT revealed
> -The Covenant will be the first enemy you encounter(Including Elites)

could you shortly explain it or send me as a PM? thanks :slight_smile: the first mission and how it begins and so on

> > Not to be rude, but a lot of people have known this since this morning. Multiple threads had links to the issue and various videos showing it.
>
> Sorry, I don’t roam these forums all day, Lol

Hinting that I do?

I saw those threads this morning before work. They’ve been everywhere.

> > Not to be rude, but a lot of people have known this since this morning. Multiple threads had links to the issue and various videos showing it.
>
> can you send me those here or as a PM? or just anyone, thank you very much, i must have missed it :frowning:

You’d be better off Googling it. Those threads are locked. Any new threads that post those things become locked very quickly.