I have not played Halo 5 for a while now, has it..

Improved at all?

No it is still horrible,
thats why I quit last week.

Same game it was at launch a couple new Playlist changes. If you didn’t like it then I doubt you’ll like it now. I can’t get enough of this game honestly.

They haven’t really changed anything about it except adding new maps, BTB, and a social slayer playlist (that contains Team Snipers for who knows what reason…)

No. It’s still trash. Have a lot of issues to fix and still barely any content.

…sounds less than encouraging…

Game is great a few tweaks have happened to make it even better good job 343. If you don’t like this game you don’t like Halo.

Nothing has really changed its still as awesome as ever. Its all i play atm.

> 2535418262439483;7:
> If you don’t like this game you don’t like Halo.

Holy -Yoink-, I’ve seen stupid stuff on the internet, both Halo related and unrelated but this brings the word ignorance to an all new level…
So just because you don’t like modern Halo, which is so much different from traditional Halo, you don’t like halo?!

Not really, still a great game with few bugs and issues

> 2533274801973487;9:
> > 2535418262439483;7:
> > If you don’t like this game you don’t like Halo.
>
>
> Holy -Yoink-, I’ve seen stupid stuff on the internet, both Halo related and unrelated but this brings the word ignorance to an all new level…
> So just because you don’t like modern Halo, which is so much different from traditional Halo, you don’t like halo?!

This game is more “halo” than anything since halo 3. I cant understand how anyone who likes halo doesnt at least like this game a bit.

> 2533274846171508;11:
> > 2533274801973487;9:
> > > 2535418262439483;7:
> > > If you don’t like this game you don’t like Halo.
> >
> >
> > Holy -Yoink-, I’ve seen stupid stuff on the internet, both Halo related and unrelated but this brings the word ignorance to an all new level…
> > So just because you don’t like modern Halo, which is so much different from traditional Halo, you don’t like halo?!
>
>
> This game is more “halo” than anything since halo 3. I cant understand how anyone who likes halo doesnt at least like this game a bit.

This game is not really Halo, reskin everything and I would never have guessed. However I will say that although its not a great Halo game, its got one of the most fun multiplayers I have played in a while. And OP, they haven’t really changed the game, but BTB is now socia, a few new REQs were added, and forge is in, but not much else.

> 2533274846171508;11:
> > 2533274801973487;9:
> > > 2535418262439483;7:
> > > If you don’t like this game you don’t like Halo.
> >
> >
> > Holy -Yoink-, I’ve seen stupid stuff on the internet, both Halo related and unrelated but this brings the word ignorance to an all new level…
> > So just because you don’t like modern Halo, which is so much different from traditional Halo, you don’t like halo?!
>
>
> This game is more “halo” than anything since halo 3. I cant understand how anyone who likes halo doesnt at least like this game a bit.

• sprint
  • SA’s
  • art style
  • sound design
  • Weapon balance
  • Lack of split -screen
  • hardly any playtime as the chief

7 possible reasons that came to mind without thinking…you may not agree on any but for lots, just one can be game breaking already!

> This game is more “halo” than anything since halo 3.

Really setting the bar high there… /s

> 2533274801973487;13:
> > 2533274846171508;11:
> > > 2533274801973487;9:
> > > > 2535418262439483;7:
> > > > If you don’t like this game you don’t like Halo.
> > >
> > >
> > > Holy -Yoink-, I’ve seen stupid stuff on the internet, both Halo related and unrelated but this brings the word ignorance to an all new level…
> > > So just because you don’t like modern Halo, which is so much different from traditional Halo, you don’t like halo?!
> >
> >
> > This game is more “halo” than anything since halo 3. I cant understand how anyone who likes halo doesnt at least like this game a bit.
>
>
> - sprint
> - SA’s
> - art style
> - sound design
> - Weapon balance
> - Lack of split -screen
> - hardly any playtime as the chief
> 7 possible reasons that came to mind without thinking…you may not agree on any but for lots, just one can be game breaking already!

Im not saying its perfect but a few of those are really bs reasons to not like it. Weapon balance? Its literally the best it has been since halo ce (id say best ever). Art style and sound design? Come on dude now you are really reaching for things to dislike.

I enjoy it. At first, the servers were down on the 27th, but since then, servers are very consistent.

> 2533274846171508;15:
> > 2533274801973487;13:
> > > 2533274846171508;11:
> > > > 2533274801973487;9:
> > > > > 2535418262439483;7:
> > > > > If you don’t like this game you don’t like Halo.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Holy -Yoink-, I’ve seen stupid stuff on the internet, both Halo related and unrelated but this brings the word ignorance to an all new level…
> > > > So just because you don’t like modern Halo, which is so much different from traditional Halo, you don’t like halo?!
> > >
> > >
> > > This game is more “halo” than anything since halo 3. I cant understand how anyone who likes halo doesnt at least like this game a bit.
> >
> >
> > - sprint
> > - SA’s
> > - art style
> > - sound design
> > - Weapon balance
> > - Lack of split -screen
> > - hardly any playtime as the chief
> > 7 possible reasons that came to mind without thinking…you may not agree on any but for lots, just one can be game breaking already!
>
>
> Im not saying its perfect but a few of those are really bs reasons to not like it. Weapon balance? Its literally the best it has been since halo ce (id say best ever). Art style and sound design? Come on dude now you are really reaching for things to dislike.

No he just wanted lucky number 7. I’m fine with sprint and the Spartan abilities actually make you feel like a super soldier. Reasons 3, 4, and 5, are just reaching a little far. Split screen could be added in halo 6 they said. I’m sure they have plenty of chief missions next game because of the big outcry. The multiplayer is really balanced out, and I agree that it is an upgraded halo 3, not a re-skin, but an upgrade. Also try finding the similarities

Who do you guys think you are judging what is a valid reason for other people and what not? Sprint/SA’s were not part of Halo during its prime, you may like it but maybe you should realize that you’re not the only people on the world To have an opinion… same goes for audio/art style, you may like it but even the most selfcentred person should notice that the audio/art changed and if you got into Halo sometime between HCE and Reach and you grew up with bungies style you might not like 343’s approach …
Weapon balance is a little bit harder to understand, HCE-H4 centered around strong precision weapons and automatics filling just a small niche, H5G flipped that around.
That chief thing has been frequent complaint after launch so I included it and Split-Screen was one of the things that made Halo big

I think Halo 5 is a great game tbh…

I’ve gotten every game last year…Yet Halo 5 is my most played…Halo 5 was my personal GOTY 2015…

> 2533274819302824;14:
> > This game is more “halo” than anything since halo 3.
>
>
> Really setting the bar high there… /s

Lol…had to quote this just to say it’s so true, none of the games since 3 have been ‘halo’ if we’re referring to the standard set in 1.